PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

garywatt
17th February 2004, 10:28 PM
Hi all

First time registered on the Newminiscotland website but have been registered on the main Mini2 site for some months.

Living in Aberdeen and currently driving a Indie Blue Cooper. Some of you may have seen me.

Yesterday, I placed my order for a new Cooper which should arrive by Mid April :D

Can't think of anything else to say at the moment.

Cheers

Gary Watt

seany
17th February 2004, 10:30 PM
welcome to NMS, hope to see you on one of the mini runs we do.

Linda M
17th February 2004, 10:30 PM
Welcome to NMS Gary :)

Bazthemod
17th February 2004, 10:39 PM
This site should be renamed "newminiaberdeen" how many Aberdonians do we have now? :eek::I lol welcome to the madness Gary :clown::D

Jeff
17th February 2004, 11:44 PM
Hi Gary and welcome aboard NMS

Wul
18th February 2004, 12:17 AM
Welcome along Gary - what's the spec for your new Cooper like?

garywatt
18th February 2004, 02:00 AM
Hi all

Thanks for the welcome :o)

The spec is nothing special to start with (like my current one) but planning to add stuff as I go along. So far, I think, its:

Silver, black roof and mirrors, black bonnet stripes, spoiler, 17" silver.

I currently have the shark fin style indicators which will be taken off my current Cooper and added to the new one. Planning to get the S filler cap but will order nearer the time of delivery. Is it easy to put on?

Delivery approx 15th April but could arrive early.

I quite fance a roof decal but not sure at the moment. As I said, planning to add stuff as I go along.

Talk soon.

Gary

mgemie
18th February 2004, 03:35 AM
welcome gary... i was wondering - why have you ordered a new Cooper when your current MINI is a Cooper? Is the new coop a CS?

garywatt
18th February 2004, 05:30 AM
Hi Marc

I usually keep my cars for two years so was due a change this Spring. Needed bigger wheels and stuff so decided to wait for a new car rather than upgrading what I got.

Cheers

Gary Watt

macblob
18th February 2004, 06:28 AM
Welcome to NMS

Willie M
18th February 2004, 04:24 PM
Welcome to NMS Gary and all the best with the new Coop when it arrives. Hopefully see you at a future NMS meet :cool:

Burple
19th February 2004, 12:29 AM
Welcome to the madness!!! :cool::D:evil::D

monkimagic
19th February 2004, 05:15 AM
Good to see another scottish cooper, and look forward to seeing the silver coop around Aberdeen, welcome !!!!

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/16325/26960.jpg

garywatt
19th February 2004, 08:13 AM
Hi all

Thanks again for the further replies!

Cheers

Gary Watt

mr.b
19th February 2004, 07:37 PM
All right chap.

Enjoy it while you still have some integrity and respect.

They're firing sir, they're firing!!.....yes be sure to tell me if they hit my private.

B.