PDA

View Full Version : NMS Flyers

AndyP & Lenore
8th October 2007, 10:06 PM
Seen a MINI on your travels? Want to promote the wonders of the NewMiniScotland web site? Print off some of these flyers and keep them in your glove box. That way, you'll never be caught short if you happen across a MINI and want to spread the word.

New MINI Scotland Flyers are HERE! (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/downloads/Flier.pdf)

A.:D

vintageb3
8th October 2007, 11:32 PM
Good shout Mr Poole!

With recent talk of NMS being quiet...I suppose this is the way to ensure that NMS continues in its current form.

I was at John Clark's in Dundee yesterday. It has the same Mini's sitting outside that it did 3 months ago. Are Mini's still selling like they were?

I have an idea....a new thread!

mark

Gismo
9th October 2007, 04:58 AM
Not so long ago i was in JC's and they had met their unrealistic used car sales targets.........seemingly easily, so, would appear that all is well in the MINI world

AndyP & Lenore
9th October 2007, 08:35 AM
And each time we're in Peter Vardy's in Edinburgh the sales staff are saying how they are having to go in on their day off just to catch up with paperwork because they are selling so many cars.

Then in the next breath they are saying how many New MINI's they have sitting on their forecourt waiting for buyers to come along.

Overproduction, exceeding increased sales?

I remember each Oxford tour the old guys saying that "every single MINI on the production line had a customers name against it." Can't possibly be the case any more.

A.:confused:

mini saltire
10th October 2007, 03:26 PM
And each time we're in Peter Vardy's in Edinburgh the sales staff are saying how they are having to go in on their day off just to catch up with paperwork because they are selling so many cars.

Then in the next breath they are saying how many New MINI's they have sitting on their forecourt waiting for buyers to come along.

Overproduction, exceeding increased sales?

I remember each Oxford tour the old guys saying that "every single MINI on the production line had a customers name against it." Can't possibly be the case any more.

A.:confused:

Sales are still really strong for Minis. Contract Hire deals on coopers and on the S are very good value which indicates very strong residual values.

Convertibles are a wee bit slower; but then after the ****ty summer...

stoney
10th October 2007, 05:23 PM
i think we should look at rewording :eek: the flyers too make them more apeling

ok this is the current

NEW

MINISCOTLAND.CO.UK

A new website for MINI Adventurers

The Scottish MINI2 Club was founded
by a group of MINI enthusiasts who
met through various runs and meetings
arranged on the MINI2.COM website. Over
the last year we have been on a number
of exciting MINI adventures and we'd like
to share these with you on our site.
You’ll find reports, pictures and movies
of past events as well as details of up and
coming fixtures on the ever expanding
NEWMINISCOTLAND social calendar. The
forums section gives you the opportunity
to contact other MINI folk from around
the country and further afield.

i think mabie something like this :D

www.NEWMINISCOTLAND.CO.UK (http://www.NEWMINISCOTLAND.CO.UK)

DO YOU LOVE YOUR MINI ?

DO YOU LOVE DRIVING YOUR MINI ?

WOULD U LIKE SOME FRENDLY ADVICE FROM FELLOW MINI OWNERS ?

new mini scotland was found by was founded by a group of MINI enthusiasts who met through various runs and meetings

Over the last year we have been on a number of exciting fun filled MINI adventures and we'd like to share these with you on our site.
so why not log on and say hello and join in the fun.

you can find reports, pictures and movies of past events as well as details of up and coming fixtures on the ever expanding NEWMINISCOTLAND social calendar.

so go on give it a go and make the most out of your MINI

just an idea

what do u peps think ? ;) ;)

we could also put a new pic on it :eek: :eek:

vintageb3
10th October 2007, 08:09 PM
Actually Mr Stone...I think you may be onto something here!

I read the two I printed out today...and did think that maybe they could do with an update. The flyer mentions MINI2 twice...and wondered if that was really necessary?

Thought new blurb to grab peoples atention...and entice people to get online and check out the site at the earliest convenience could be the key to a updated flyer.

Just my two euro cents

mark

AndyP & Lenore
10th October 2007, 09:48 PM
Sales are still really strong for Minis. Contract Hire deals on coopers and on the S are very good value which indicates very strong residual values.

Convertibles are a wee bit slower; but then after the ****ty summer...

That's good news Mark.;) ;) Vert's will pick up in the spring I would imagine.:D

AndyP & Lenore
10th October 2007, 09:51 PM
I'd agree an updated flyer is a very good idea. The text is very out of date and could be updated. However these things are as always, down to time. Not sure how much time Calum has to spare on stuff like that these days.:confused:

stoney
11th October 2007, 08:02 AM
I'd agree an updated flyer is a very good idea. The text is very out of date and could be updated. However these things are as always, down to time. Not sure how much time Calum has to spare on stuff like that these days.:confused:

well could one of us not do it i dont know how but im shure some one will come along and have a go :D at the end of the day it should be done betwen us as it is us that make the site what it is and can give the best feedback

vintageb3
11th October 2007, 07:24 PM
I fly posted two Mini's today....both Buckhaven in Fife.

Both were COOPER S R53's...and one was a checkmate;)

Did feel a bit weird breaking into the car just to leave a poster though.

But I did leave Andy Poole's mobile number on the poster so he could deal with that.

Isn't that what mods are for?

mark

N12 JLK
11th October 2007, 08:30 PM
just read this post! brill we now have some flyers.

Will make my own up this weekend for all non MINI believers and stick them to there non MINI's, it will read=

Get your ass down to your nearest MINI garage and BUY one or the bigman will get you!!!!!!!!

sedgie
11th October 2007, 09:16 PM
i think we should look at rewording :eek: the flyers too make them more apeling

ok this is the current

NEW

MINISCOTLAND.CO.UK

A new website for MINI Adventurers

The Scottish MINI2 Club was founded

by a group of MINI enthusiasts who
met through various runs and meetings
arranged on the MINI2.COM website. Over
the last year we have been on a number
of exciting MINI adventures and we'd like
to share these with you on our site.
You’ll find reports, pictures and movies
of past events as well as details of up and
coming fixtures on the ever expanding
NEWMINISCOTLAND social calendar. The
forums section gives you the opportunity
to contact other MINI folk from around
the country and further afield.

i think mabie something like this :D

www.NEW (http://www.NEWMINISCOTLAND.CO.UK)MINISCOTLAND.CO.UK (http://www.NEWMINISCOTLAND.CO.UK)

DO YOU LOVE YOUR MINI ?

DO YOU LOVE DRIVING YOUR MINI ?

WOULD U LIKE SOME FRENDLY ADVICE FROM FELLOW MINI OWNERS ?

new mini scotland was found by was founded by a group of MINI enthusiasts who met through various runs and meetings

Over the last year we have been on a number of exciting fun filled MINI adventures and we'd like to share these with you on our site.
so why not log on and say hello and join in the fun.

you can find reports, pictures and movies of past events as well as details of up and coming fixtures on the ever expanding NEWMINISCOTLAND social calendar.

so go on give it a go and make the most out of your MINI

just an idea

what do u peps think ? ;) ;)

we could also put a new pic on it :eek: :eek:

Wahey.......go stoney go!.....guid lad....the auld wans are rubbish;)

Gismo
18th April 2008, 04:43 AM
Any budding journo's in here? i agree,the fliers need revamped, i'll work on something, but if someone has some good words jot them down and i'll change the flier :thumbs up:

Scottie
18th April 2008, 09:23 AM
I don't know anything about this kinda stuff your really need a marketing person but in my limited experience I think you need a slogan.

Keep it short. make sure the website is easy to see.

I would defo start with

Newminiscotland: the better way to start your Mini Adventure

then some sort of slogan

Once driven forever Newminiscotland

the newminiscotland sign means happy motoring

Think newminiscotland

something good I am sure there people out there with a good slogan.