PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton.

J Cee
8th October 2007, 02:24 AM
How funny was the Lewis Hamilton show today. According to Steve Ryder and the rest of the ITV idiots it was a sure thing :rolleyes: it was in the bag :rolleyes: a done deal :rolleyes: the same old 1966 media.:D

Gismo
8th October 2007, 04:30 AM
I must admit i did laugh when he beached it, but, in a way i'm sad for him too :rolleyes:
If Hamilton had wrapped up the title then Alonsos was not getting to drive the last race :D

The Dogfather
8th October 2007, 06:37 AM
Don't worry you can always watch the rugby instead. Its very likely England will get stuffed by the French but with both Oz and Nz out whats the chance of a Wilko kick securing a second World Cup.

As for LH he'll be around for a few years yet, if he doesn't do it this year there will be many more chances..........

monkimagic
8th October 2007, 02:52 PM
He is not in the news today.....I thought regardless of what happened he would have a report...but nothing on SKY or Radio 1.

stoney
8th October 2007, 06:43 PM
i think it was a shame that he put it in the gravel i want 2 see him win it it would put that cheating ******* alonso in this place

Crombers
8th October 2007, 09:13 PM
I laughed :D (MON THE RED CARS)

Scottie
8th October 2007, 09:17 PM
I laughed :D (MON THE RED CARS)

tut tut. Crombers:D

I got up early just to watch this race and was gutted for Hamilton Alsono is just total prat.

Brazil should be good.

monkimagic
8th October 2007, 11:36 PM
James Toseland did well though :D

Ferrari are and always have been strong at Brazil....Com on Kimi.

J Cee
9th October 2007, 12:46 AM
Toseland is the man.:D I’m not sure how he will do next year in GP. ;)

The Bull
9th October 2007, 02:32 AM
My dislike for Hamilton is growing I have to say. I like Kimi, I just wish he wasn't in a red car.

Neil and Lorna
11th October 2007, 07:19 PM
Love him or hate him, your going to hear a lot more about him if he clinches the title next Sunday.

If ITV didn't give him as much coverage as they are there would be hell to pay from all the people who are getting behind this, what can only be described as extraordinary talent.

I for one am glad that we have a home grown title contender.

I've been a few times down to Silverstone but this years atmosphere was electric. It compared closely to the day we went down to Donnington Park to watch Mansel drive in a Touring car race.

I for one will be rushing away from Knockhill on the 21st to watch the race.

Neil.:D :D