PDA

View Full Version : Jayexs old car

ianking
2nd October 2007, 03:32 PM
About 45 mins ago in Galashiels. Pretty sure it was your old car. It had SJ52 as the start of the plate. It had a 'belmont JM group' sticker on it instead of a newminiscotland one.
There was a young blonde bird driving but it was the car that caught my eye first. ;)

AndyP & Lenore
2nd October 2007, 04:38 PM
There was a young blonde bird driving but it was the car that caught my eye first. ;)

Aye Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhh hhhhhhtttttttttt.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A.:D

vintageb3
2nd October 2007, 06:53 PM
More on the blonde please!:D

mark

ianking
2nd October 2007, 08:26 PM
More on the blonde please!:D

mark

About 25-30 years of age. Slim face, wearing nice glasses and hair was tied back. Just a little bit of makeup which was fine (I dont like when they put too much on).
I didnt see much else as I had to drive on as the lights turned green.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd October 2007, 08:36 PM
About 25-30 years of age. Slim face, wearing nice glasses and hair was tied back. Just a little bit of makeup which was fine (I dont like when they put too much on).

Oh you smooth talker you:D . I bet Sarah just falls at your feet if you talked to her like that.:rolleyes:

And considering you passed this car in the blink of an eye, you sure managed to note a good few details.:D :D

A.;)

N12 JLK
3rd October 2007, 07:41 PM
sure it wasnt her huge headlight that gaught your attention Ian:)

jayex
4th October 2007, 07:06 PM
About 45 mins ago in Galashiels. Pretty sure it was your old car. It had SJ52 as the start of the plate. It had a 'belmont JM group' sticker on it instead of a newminiscotland one.

Yeh that will be him :( was told it was a young lady from Gala that bought him and it was sold by Belmont...... oh i miss ma wee eck :(
Cheeky begger's must have taken the newminiscotland sticker off to put thier SH***Y Belmont one on :eek: .... How Very Rude!!.. :p ;)

ianking
4th October 2007, 07:23 PM
Good news is that it wasnt that dirty so it looks like she must keep it in reasonable order.

jayex
4th October 2007, 09:01 PM
Good news is that it wasnt that dirty so it looks like she must keep it in reasonable order.

:D That’s what I like to hear :cool: – mind you there are probably still countless layers of wax and sealant on, as.. erm…. Well …. Yeh - you could say I was a wee bity obsessed… :eek: ...lol ;)
A Clean Mini Is A Happy Mini... he he :o -
… Except while on an adventure of course :rolleyes: :p

vintageb3
4th October 2007, 09:46 PM

Thanks Ian...

Good use of your peripherals(ala 40 year old Virgin);)

mark