PDA

View Full Version : i'm back..

Gorbash12346
1st October 2007, 11:00 PM
hi all just to say sorry been away a while have had a lot to do since i got my new car and lots more overtime to pay for it.. the joys

neways just to say a quick hi 2 everyone

Scottie
1st October 2007, 11:58 PM
Hi,

remind me do you work for a BMW dealer as I am looking for a decent one for my E36 as I am not allowed at my local dealer anymore, just as well as I am looking for a decent tech that knows E36's.

Wanting a inspection II and some other bits.

PM me if you like in case the mods don't like you saying which dealer you work for.:rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
2nd October 2007, 12:00 AM
PM me if you like in case the mods don't like you saying which dealer you work for.:rolleyes:

<<<<<Clears throat but says nuttin' and looks away.:rolleyes: :D

A.;)

BigSwanMiniMan
2nd October 2007, 11:21 AM
, just as well as I am looking for a decent tech that knows E36's.

A decent tech, Gorbash only washes the cars :eek: :p :D

AeroJonny
2nd October 2007, 04:53 PM
My lips are sealed ;)

Gismo
2nd October 2007, 04:55 PM
Welcome back Gorby, what new car did you get??

Gorbash12346
2nd October 2007, 08:14 PM
aero i prefer to keep that shush as theres less chance of me getting into any trouble hehe, any chance of an edit?

and bigswan nah i just do the pre-delivery and approved used car checks.. slight improvement eh?? :rolleyes: :(

i don't know e36's that well but the inspection 2's are not a problem, if your looking for anything in particular i can find out if one of the techs who knows them well could help you out?

Gorbash12346
2nd October 2007, 08:22 PM
and bonnie i traded my zs for a 56 plate fiesta st.. the amount i'd spent on parts for my fiesta meant that i'd lose loads going to another car so i thought sod it i'll stick it all on an st and go from there..:rolleyes: <-- yep i'm weird

bought it as..
56 plate with 2500 miles
ipod socket,
visibility pack (heated mirrors, quick clear front screen)
reflex pack (side and curtain airbags, power fold mirrors, rear centre head restraint)
privacy glass
climate control
voice activation
auto wipers, auto headlights
interior styling pack

basically every option except full leather and sat nav

will get some pics if anyones interested as it's now sitting -45mm on my kw coilovers and polybushed all round

The Dogfather
2nd October 2007, 08:29 PM
ST is a good handling car, shame it doesn't have more ummph! otherwise it'd be a cracker.

AndyP & Lenore
2nd October 2007, 08:33 PM
and bonnie i traded my zs for a 56 plate fiesta st.. the amount i'd spent on parts for my fiesta meant that i'd lose loads going to another car so i thought sod it i'll stick it all on an st and go from there..:rolleyes: <-- yep i'm weird

bought it as..
56 plate with 2500 miles
ipod socket,
visibility pack (heated mirrors, quick clear front screen)
reflex pack (side and curtain airbags, power fold mirrors, rear centre head restraint)
privacy glass
climate control
voice activation
auto wipers, auto headlights
interior styling pack

basically every option except full leather and sat nav

will get some pics if anyones interested as it's now sitting -45mm on my kw coilovers and polybushed all round

Which are probably the only two things that would have help protect your residuals.:eek: :rolleyes:

A.;)

AeroJonny
3rd October 2007, 12:40 PM
Sorry mate, I've now zipped my big trap ;)

Gorbash12346
3rd October 2007, 12:43 PM
Which are probably the only two things that would have help protect your residuals.:eek: :rolleyes:

A.;)

nah fords sat nav is utter crap and the 6 cd changer in dash with bluetooth, voice activation and ipod socket is a whole lot more helpful to me :P, as for the full leather not too worried tbh

yeah the standard power is pretty poor.. very easily tuned though so that suits me but probably not everyone else:D

Gorbash12346
3rd October 2007, 12:43 PM
np's m8 thanks

Duncan Stewart
8th October 2007, 09:38 PM
Hi and welcome back :D