PDA

View Full Version : Motorway Polis (not pc)

Starky
17th February 2004, 03:59 AM
This cop sittin at a lay-by, hates irish, spots a car flying by 80mph, pulls the car over, "can a see your license please sir", chap gives the cop his license,"Paddy Murphy it says,is that you sir?" yes says Paddy, cop said right sir if you would just step over next to the patrol car please, the cop then proceeds to draw a circle with chalk and asks Paddy to stand inside it saying - "do not move from there or i will do you". Cop then draws his baton and smashes the headlights of Paddys motor but when he turns to face him finds Paddy Laughing, in a rage of anger he takes out a penknife and runs it down the cars paintwork, turns round and Paddy's in knots, with steam coming out of his ears he approaches Paddy and asks him what the f**k is so amusing, Paddy said to him..."every time you turned your back i jumped out the circle"....boom boom.:D:D

GAJ
17th February 2004, 04:18 AM
Julz beat you to it!

quote:Originally posted by Julz

A blonde had just gotten a new sports car and was out for a drive when she accidentally cut off a truck driver.
The truck driver signals for her to pull over.
When she did,he got out of his truck and pulled a piece of chalk from his pocket. He drew a circle on the side of the road and gruffly
commanded to the blonde, "Stand in that circle and DON'T MOVE!".

He then went to her car and cut up her leather seats. When he turned around she had a slight grin on her face.
"Oh you think that's funny.? Watch this!" He gets a baseball bat out of His truck and breaks every window in her car. When he turns and looks at her she has a smile on her face.
He is getting really mad. He gets his knife back out and slices all her tyres. Now she's laughing.
The truck driver is really starting to lose it. He goes back to his truck and gets a can of petrol, pours it on her car and sets it on fire.
He turns around and she is laughing so hard she is almost falling over.
"What's so funny?" the truck driver asked the blonde.
She replied, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped outside the circle.