PDA

View Full Version : Mark Dryden at Knockhill Today

Ivano
27th September 2007, 07:29 PM
Mark saw you out on the track today about 5pm, i hope you were putting out better lap times than those 2 Black 911 Turbos... Was up at Knockhill today on a Work Team Building Day doing the Track Experience and the Go Karts.... It was amazing... also did the Formula Hot Laps... Wow..... like being on a true rollercoaster ride......

mini saltire
1st October 2007, 07:55 AM
Mark saw you out on the track today about 5pm, i hope you were putting out better lap times than those 2 Black 911 Turbos... Was up at Knockhill today on a Work Team Building Day doing the Track Experience and the Go Karts.... It was amazing... also did the Formula Hot Laps... Wow..... like being on a true rollercoaster ride......

Hi Ivano,

Yup , guilty as charged. I was out checking my car was straight after the big bang a few Sundays ago. Needless to say the only car that overtook me was a Porsche... and it wasn't the Turbo!! Everyone was very impressed at how well the Mini handled.

Who took you around the Formula Hot Lap?

Mark

Ivano
1st October 2007, 08:23 AM
Jonathan Adam took me round on the Hot Lap.... He has just won the 2007 Seat Cupra Championship in his Leon.... He is a quite a driver...

mini saltire
1st October 2007, 04:05 PM
Jonathan Adam took me round on the Hot Lap.... He has just won the 2007 Seat Cupra Championship in his Leon.... He is a quite a driver...

Yeah he certainly knows how to pedal a car!! I watched him at the Touring Cars weekend as the Seats support them. He should have a good case to get into BTCC next year. It just a shame that there are not more manufacturers in BTCC. If you want to race with an independant it'll cost you at least £200,000 for the season. Gone are the days of the 80s and 90s when you could make a mint as a driver!!