PDA

View Full Version : What a day it's been

Scottie
25th September 2007, 09:30 PM
:(

Well it started at my work today.

My PC went BANG oop's I didn't do anything to it I promise had no computer for ages the IT guy gave me a look and said we didn't have these problems with the previous employee. :eek:

came home this evening

was making some Chilli (as I was home alone) anyway I burnt it on bottom of the pot (but it still tasted fine):rolleyes:

Time to wash the dishes after sitting at the kitchen table reading NMS on the Laptop.

SO I decided ok fill the burnt pot with some water put some fairy in it put it on the gas and bring it to the boil might help to loosen up the burnt stuff.

WELL 15 mins later

I take pot of the gas get a old spoon starts scraping the bottom of the pot still with the boiling water in the pot

NEXT thing I know some of the water splashed out and hits Fergus my Westie right on and in one of his ears, he screams the house down so I make a grab for him shove him in the shower putting cold water on his ear, get him out the shower then I get some frozen peas and put against his ear meanwhile Fergus is whimpering away.

Grab the phone get Allan on the line he is about 300 yards away phew thank god for that. Phone the vet who wants to see him, so along we go to the vets who are having a puppy evening!! into the consulting room and I can hear the ching ching of the £££ already:(

the wee man has been kept in for the night sedated, on a drip and pain killers until they can get the scope down to check his ear out, his ear is to swollen at the moment ( so thats more ching ching ££)
when I walk out the door of the vets a backward glance and I am getting the evil eye from Fergus how bad do I feel.

THEN I get home and decided better move my BMW round the corner and what do I do to my 1 week old Alloys I BLOODY kerb them a big HUGE kerb mark on one wheel:mad: :mad:

AndyP & Lenore
25th September 2007, 09:44 PM
Oh dear Fi. What a day.:( :( :(

Hope Fergus is felling better in the morning.;)

A.:)

Craig
25th September 2007, 09:51 PM
Jings, sounds a bit like my day, but without the dog trouble and the car trouble...:(

hope the wee boy is alright... you can always get another wheel.. :rolleyes: :)

N12 JLK
25th September 2007, 09:56 PM
Get well soon Fergus:mad:

Sheilz
25th September 2007, 11:05 PM
Not a good day by any account. Less than an hour to go. Hope tomorrow is better, esp for Fergus!

vintageb3
25th September 2007, 11:19 PM
Oh! I do hope the wee one gets better soon!:(

They are only human after all!

mark

monkimagic
27th September 2007, 10:15 AM
What a day Fiona......