PDA

View Full Version : mini racing 21 oct

stoney
25th September 2007, 09:17 AM
ok seen as craig will be on his hols i will do it this time

as most will have read in other threed mark will be trying to get the same deal as last time

ok it will be 1/2 price for mini driver on the day thanks 2 knockhill and mark

meet @ knockhill at about 10 20ish for first race at 11 ish

1 stoney
2 andy p and lenore
4 maxed ross
5 ivano
6 craig and jude
7 bumble
8 n12 njk
9 vintageb3
10 neil and lorna
11 rosssp (newbie)
12 ccm (poss?)
13 crombers
14 scoticoop
15 goldmini
16 ian king
17 marky c
18 fergus m
20 james beaumont (newbie)

AndyP & Lenore
25th September 2007, 10:25 AM
Stick our names down Rob.;)

Not sure if you will be meeting at Stirling first, then convoying over, but we will just meet you at Knockhill anyway.

Cheers,

A & L.:D

Big Gordy
25th September 2007, 12:56 PM
Me and Ross....ta:cool:

Ivano
25th September 2007, 01:02 PM
Please put me down for this. Probably will bring a mate along aswell.

Ivano

Craig
25th September 2007, 05:31 PM
Put me down for this, probably make my own way there... :D

Bumble
25th September 2007, 06:26 PM
Can you put me down for this too ... ta!

Lynn

N12 JLK
25th September 2007, 06:29 PM
Can you put Jason, Lesley and Kerr down please.

Ta.

vintageb3
25th September 2007, 07:00 PM
Kim and I too please...this is just before i have to go and work away for month :(

mark

Neil and Lorna
25th September 2007, 07:19 PM
Me Me Me Me Me Pleeeez as a maybe for just know, need to make sure of staffing levels nearer the time.:) :)

Neil.:D :D

AndyP & Lenore
25th September 2007, 09:57 PM
Rob, I'll sticky this for you.

A.;)

stoney
26th September 2007, 10:43 AM
Rob, I'll sticky this for you.

A.;)

thanks andy :cool:

rosssp
26th September 2007, 12:18 PM
hi my name is ross can i please come?:D :D

thanks

stoney
26th September 2007, 07:13 PM
hi my name is ross can i please come?:D :D

thanks

yes no prob more than welcome and welcome 2 the mad house u should go 2 the introduce your self and say hi :D

AndyP & Lenore
26th September 2007, 07:47 PM
yes no prob more than welcome and welcome 2 the mad house u should go 2 the introduce your self and say hi :D

Rob, I know from experience you're automatically wearey of a completley new member signing up for a run on their first post.

I can vouch for Rossp, he's ours and Neil & Lorna's mate (and long suffering employee). After 3 years of brainwashing he's finnally got himself his first MINI and he's loving it.:D

He only has net access at the local library so is seldom online, so not sure when he'll get a chance to "introduce himself". I'll keep nagging him to do so though.

Cheers.

A.:D

Colin
26th September 2007, 10:31 PM
You can put me down as a possible, not sure if I'll be free. :)

Crombers
26th September 2007, 10:36 PM
Yup , me too :)

Craig
26th September 2007, 10:49 PM
Yup , me too :)

not with those Hamanns on my good man - you still need to sort out those wheels in ma garage ya plum..! ;)

ny152
26th September 2007, 10:59 PM
Can you add my name as well please Rob :).

Thanks
GM

Crombers
26th September 2007, 11:05 PM
not with those Hamanns on my good man - you still need to sort out those wheels in ma garage ya plum..! ;)

Ah bugger, is it that time already!!! , how long have I got chief ??? :eek: :)

Scottie
26th September 2007, 11:25 PM
I'm in but will make my own way there.

Craig
27th September 2007, 07:36 AM
Ah bugger, is it that time already!!! , how long have I got chief ??? :eek: :)

Well, mine go on this weekend, but it's up to you if you want to use those wheels when the salt goes on the road... :eek: :rolleyes: :)

Crombers
27th September 2007, 01:13 PM
Well, mine go on this weekend, but it's up to you if you want to use those wheels when the salt goes on the road... :eek: :rolleyes: :)

I think a phone call to the "Pit Crew" might be just around the corner ;)

stoney
27th September 2007, 01:50 PM
right u 2 !!! less of the OT+B in this thred :p :p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ianking
27th September 2007, 04:38 PM
Stick me down for this please. :D

Craig
27th September 2007, 05:35 PM
right u 2 !!! less of the OT+B in this thred :p :p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sorry Rob.. :o :o :rolleyes: :)

markyc
28th September 2007, 08:35 PM
Marky boy is on for this as well Rob :D ta muchley ;)

stoney
28th September 2007, 09:09 PM
Marky boy is on for this as well Rob :D ta muchley ;)

thats u added ;)

mini saltire
29th September 2007, 11:41 AM
Right folks here is what is on the table from Stuart from Knockhill:

it was free last time... this time its half price for the Mini driver (Not a bad result).
Everything else stands: The Parking area, Lunchtime laps & of course plenty of great Mini racing:D

Stuart is also keen to put together a proper track night for the Minis next year. I was at one the other night and they are great fun... just bring old tyres!!

Cheers,

Mark

AndyP & Lenore
29th September 2007, 12:54 PM

it was free last time... this time its half price for the Mini driver (Not a bad result).
Everything else stands: The Parking area, Lunchtime laps & of course plenty of great Mini racing:D

Stuart is also keen to put together a proper track night for the Minis next year. I was at one the other night and they are great fun... just bring old tyres!!

Cheers,

Mark

Can't argue with half price Mark. At the end of the day Knockhill are a business, not a charity.:cool:

As for the track night. After watching you guys fly round the track, and driving the track sedately, there's no chance I would ever take our MINI on the track, insured or otherwise.:eek:

If I had a hire of a MINI, however...... :cool: ;) :D

A.;)

FergusM
29th September 2007, 01:28 PM
I'll come also.

Craig
29th September 2007, 05:50 PM
Well Done Mark, as Andy says, they are a business afterall, so that's still a result.

See you and John then :D :D

ELFMAN
1st October 2007, 04:32 PM
Sorry I'll miss this one guys, I'm travelling back up from Norwich.......
Have a good day and hope the weather's better - didn't waste it last time though.

Track night sounds interesting - as long as it was just for NMS - I ain't swapping paint with a tw@t in a Corsa!!!

aid
1st October 2007, 10:50 PM
room for one more?

id love to come will be my first mini run woohoo:D

Gorbash12346
1st October 2007, 10:54 PM
what is this sorry??? am i right in thinking trackday or what ?? would love to take the ST round the track with people who aren't planning on damaging their cars if it is?

assuming it's allowed??

edit read whole post.. ok so is anyone actually going on track?

Big Gordy
2nd October 2007, 08:22 AM
ok so is anyone actually going on track?

Yeh......but only for 2 'controlled' laps at the lunch break;) :D

Mini Ecosse
2nd October 2007, 05:07 PM
Sorry, canae make it, working that weekend:( :(

FergusM
8th October 2007, 03:38 PM

Cheers,

Mark

Mmm..quite fancy that, and a good way (if expensive)to get through the run flats... just have to get some better brake fluid in the car if it happens.

I would only do one if I was confident there were no nutters out to try and run into me... I would take it very personally if someone did..

stoney
8th October 2007, 06:35 PM
Mmm..quite fancy that, and a good way (if expensive)to get through the run flats... just have to get some better brake fluid in the car if it happens.

I would only do one if I was confident there were no nutters out to try and run into me... I would take it very personally if someone did..

if you take your car on the track that is the risk you take but i am shure no one would mean to run in your car or any one elces

FergusM
8th October 2007, 07:01 PM
if you take your car on the track that is the risk you take but i am shure no one would mean to run in your car or any one elces

I know.... but better that I have a clue that people on track like their cars... after seeing a couple of hot hatch days where nutters went on with heavily modified "bangers" and used other cars to slow themselves down at corners I am wary.

I did have my BMW round Crail... great fun, nice group of people all looking after their cars and watching out for each other. Ended up with nice big gaps and no accidents so all cars went home in one piece... that is what I'd like.

Crombers
8th October 2007, 08:41 PM

Cheers,

Mark

Well done sir & well done again with the entry arrangements, look forward to seein you & Mr B battle it out :)

As for the track nite, I assume it is lap timed as racing each other would be bonkers & I'm laughing as I type at the thought of it :D (Crombie takes Davies, Nicol & Corsar out at the Seat Corner)

N12 JLK
8th October 2007, 09:22 PM
Well done sir & well done again with the entry arrangements, look forward to seein you & Mr B battle it out :)

As for the track nite, I assume it is lap timed as racing each other would be bonkers & I'm laughing as I type at the thought of it :D (Crombie takes Davies, Nicol & Corsar out at the Seat Corner)

You wish Cooper boy.

aid
8th October 2007, 10:07 PM
I dunno fergusM and myself have often argued (spoken heavliy) over what would be quicker round knockhill my R53 MCS or his R56 MCS, could cheat and push his out hehehe (evil laugh):p :p

mini saltire
9th October 2007, 04:02 PM

No timing allowed at a track night but the way it would work is; someone would volenteer to organise it from NMS and therefore it would be by invitation only (no neds). I would be more than happy to come along and help out with a bit tutition to get more out of you and your car (I'm sure JB would also be up for that as well). Normally its an open pit lane which means that you can go in and out of the pits as often as you like. Overtaking is only allowed on the left so there is no overtaking into corners. The whole thing is marshalled so anyone miss behaving is reported and 'removed'. Great fun, I would really recommend it!!:D

AndyP & Lenore
9th October 2007, 04:49 PM
I would be more than happy to come along and help out with a bit tutition to get more out of you and your car....... (I'm sure JB would also be up for that as well).

Jees.:eek: Spare tyres, clutch, gearbox, engine all required.

A.;)

stoney
9th October 2007, 05:11 PM
No timing allowed at a track night but the way it would work is; someone would volenteer to organise it from NMS and therefore it would be by invitation only (no neds). I would be more than happy to come along and help out with a bit tutition to get more out of you and your car (I'm sure JB would also be up for that as well). Normally its an open pit lane which means that you can go in and out of the pits as often as you like. Overtaking is only allowed on the left so there is no overtaking into corners. The whole thing is marshalled so anyone miss behaving is reported and 'removed'. Great fun, I would really recommend it!!:D

well i would be up for it i think if the right peps on the track there would not be a problem and i would take up on the tutition :D :D

ianking
9th October 2007, 07:06 PM
I would def be up for a track night if it was only going to be other new minis on the track as the owners wont want to put them into the stones or nudge you etc. Still worth getting a track day cover though.

Gorbash12346
9th October 2007, 07:39 PM
I would def be up for a track night if it was only going to be other new minis on the track as the owners wont want to put them into the stones or nudge you etc. Still worth getting a track day cover though.

you think i'd want to put my st into the stones or yours or others cars... eh no... :rolleyes: would be good as trackday cover is ridiculously expensive and the excess is often so high it's worth taking out insurance to insure you against the excess:confused: bloody insurance gits:rolleyes:

ianking
9th October 2007, 09:33 PM
What I should have said was, if its just going to be deacent cars that are on, i.e no novas and 205's etc that are just there for the wrecking.

PASL
13th October 2007, 06:31 PM
mini racing ?

Paul...

vintageb3
13th October 2007, 09:05 PM
Chocolates?

mark...

jamesbeaumont
15th October 2007, 11:51 AM
Hi guys:D I was up there last time and so I hope I can come again? :) Just come over from mini2.com so hope you'll have me here:)

ianking
15th October 2007, 12:41 PM
Where and when are we meeting for this or are we just all meeting out side the circuit.

ny152
15th October 2007, 05:05 PM
Where and when are we meeting for this or are we just all meeting out side the circuit.

Good question :)

I now won't be able to leave Stirling before 10:30, will that be too late for entry and getting next to all the other MINI's :confused:

stoney
15th October 2007, 05:21 PM
Hi guys:D I was up there last time and so I hope I can come again? :) Just come over from mini2.com so hope you'll have me here:)

your more than welcome along :D

ianking
16th October 2007, 08:20 AM
Attn Rob Stone

Where and when are we meeting for this, or if we are meeting at Knockhill what time?

stoney
16th October 2007, 02:21 PM
Attn Rob Stone

Where and when are we meeting for this, or if we are meeting at Knockhill what time?

well i will be going up 2 knockhill for about 10 ish so shall we say meet out side the track at about 9 50 ish i think the first race is 10 30 ish

if that is ok for every one

ianking
16th October 2007, 03:04 PM
thats fine for me anyway.

AndyP & Lenore
16th October 2007, 03:06 PM
well i will be going up 2 knockhill for about 10 ish so shall we say meet out side the track at about 9 50 ish i think the first race is 10 30 ish

Thats fine for us Rob, but is there room for 20 MINI's outside the track?:confused:

A.

Gismo
16th October 2007, 03:07 PM
Thats fine for us Rob, but is there room for 20 MINI's outside the track?:confused:

A.
There's a huge car park right outside the entrance

AndyP & Lenore
16th October 2007, 03:23 PM
There's a huge car park right outside the entrance

Really?:eek: Must've had my eyes shut last time.

OK. Cool.

R U Going?

A.;)

john
16th October 2007, 03:51 PM
Do I need to bring a tow rope again?:rolleyes:

I asume LnL will be there?

Gismo
16th October 2007, 04:08 PM

OK. Cool.

R U Going?
A.;)
Sadly i'm in Baku

vintageb3
16th October 2007, 04:54 PM

A.;)

Well done!!!!...now try that process with your mouth:eek: :D

mark

jamesbeaumont
16th October 2007, 06:44 PM

So that would mean leave Edinburgh at 5am ish? (Roadworks on bridge :rolleyes: )

markyc
16th October 2007, 08:38 PM

A.

Andy I'm sure Mark D was trying organise the same for this race meet as the last one so hopefully we will get parked at the hairpin carpark again (away from the slightly soft underfoot area that is :eek: :eek: :D ;) )

AndyP & Lenore
16th October 2007, 08:57 PM
Andy I'm sure Mark D was trying organise the same for this race meet as the last one so hopefully we will get parked at the hairpin carpark again (away from the slightly soft underfoot area that is :eek: :eek: :D ;) )

Mark, I just meant in the access road to Knockhill circuit. Didn't mean in the main car park.

Sorry, wasn't clear on that.

A.;)

markyc
16th October 2007, 09:00 PM
Rodger dodger Mr P :D ;)

ny152
16th October 2007, 09:35 PM
Hi
Can you take me off the list please - wouldn't be able to get up to Knochill until after 11am :(.

Sorry.

stoney
16th October 2007, 11:00 PM
Hi
Can you take me off the list please - wouldn't be able to get up to Knochill until after 11am :(.

Sorry.

you can still come along just join up with us later on there are races in the afternoon as well

Crombers
17th October 2007, 08:00 AM
Do I need to bring a tow rope again?:rolleyes:

I asume LnL will be there?

Acht aye, some numpty will follow the LnL chappy into the ditch.
Just make sure you advertise towing charges early doors so as to make a few quid on the day (as Crombers takes mental note to stay away from said area this time :rolleyes: )

ny152
17th October 2007, 08:29 AM
you can still come along just join up with us later on there are races in the afternoon as well

Excellent :) in that case, please don't remove me!

FergusM
18th October 2007, 08:41 AM
So anyone meeting at hamilton services ? Say around 9am...?

ianking
18th October 2007, 08:49 AM
I checked Knockhill web site and it says first race at 11. I will prob be there for 10.30.

stoney
18th October 2007, 08:53 AM
So anyone meeting at hamilton services ? Say around 9am...?

i will meet u at ham sevices at about 9 20 ish :D

stoney
18th October 2007, 08:54 AM
I checked Knockhill web site and it says first race at 11. I will prob be there for 10.30.

ok shall we say meet at about 10 20 ish out side knockhill then :cool: :cool:

FergusM
18th October 2007, 09:00 AM
i will meet u at ham sevices at about 9 20 ish :D

Sounds a better time (as in later) :D

stoney
18th October 2007, 09:06 AM
Sounds a better time (as in later) :D

9am is late for a start for me i leave the house at 6am :eek: :eek: every moring mind u i am back in at the back of 3 pm most days:D :D :D

will see u sunday at about 9 20ish at the seves then ;)

ianking
18th October 2007, 12:21 PM
about 10.20 - 10.30 is fine with me. See you at the car park just at the entrance.

aid
18th October 2007, 03:47 PM
sorry folks but im going to have to back out of this one

just finished college for the week and ive got way too much work to do over the weekend (my own fault i know) but it needs to be done so i need my sunday hope you all have a great time

hope to see you next time

aid

Colint
18th October 2007, 09:24 PM
Will see you guys there no doubt, i will be taking pics probably around about the first few corners.

Scottie
18th October 2007, 10:55 PM
jeez this has come round quick. We will be there but wil make our own way to Knockhill.

Anyone know what the weather will be.?

Think I'll bring the 4x4 this time in case we need to come to Lnl rescue.;)

bpirie1000
19th October 2007, 09:42 AM
weather for knockhill

Rainy with occasional sunshine some patchy fog prior to Windy afternoon with possibility of some clear spells followed by snow and ice.

think that covers it....

john
19th October 2007, 09:56 AM
weather for knockhill

Rainy with occasional sunshine some patchy fog prior to Windy afternoon with possibility of some clear spells followed by snow and ice.

think that covers it....

So just normal then:D

Neil and Lorna
19th October 2007, 10:37 AM
weather for knockhill

think that covers it....

You missed the horizontal hail stones the size of golf balls.:D

N :D :D

bpirie1000
19th October 2007, 10:53 AM
You missed the horizontal hail stones the size of golf balls.:D

N :D :D

they are special order for when john is on track.........

vintageb3
19th October 2007, 10:00 PM
weather for knockhill

think that covers it....

yeah....this isn't a forecast so much as an historical fact.

mark

Scottie
19th October 2007, 10:25 PM
what time is the second race as I need to be home in time to watch the F1 race.

AndyP & Lenore
20th October 2007, 04:36 PM
Well for once it looks like the weather is gonna be not bad tomorrow. Dry at least. :cool: :D

FergusM
20th October 2007, 04:42 PM
Still probably freezing !..though if it is dry then I dont mind the cold..

Neil and Lorna
20th October 2007, 07:05 PM
Rob, You can take the maybe of my name as i'm gonna be there tomorrow.

Coming up with Rossp and meeting A&L at this end of the M8 will see you at Knockhill. 10.20 ish.

Neil.:) :) :)

Away to hunt out the woolies.

Big Gordy
20th October 2007, 07:21 PM
Sorry guys :( not gonna be able to make this now....bummer.....have a nice day all that are going;) Mark and John.....good luck lads:D

Maxxed Ross
21st October 2007, 01:17 AM
apparently we have a garage to clean or something....

stoney
21st October 2007, 08:12 AM
apparently we have a garage to clean or something....

well enjoy your clean up :p i am ment 2 be tileing my bathroom :eek:

AndyP & Lenore
21st October 2007, 04:47 PM
What a cracking day. Cold, cold, cold. But a great day all the same. Well done to mark dryden coming 2nd in the last race. And well done to mark dryden and john barrie for finishing with all four wheels facing the tarmac, something some of your fellow competitors didnt manage. Glad no one was hurt. Very exciting day. Forgot my camera so didnt get any photo's this time. :(

another great mini racing day. Looking forward to 2008 season. :)

AndyP & Lenore
21st October 2007, 04:50 PM
Oh aye. and to be fair, i think mr pirrie did a more accurate weather forecast than me. ;)

Ivano
21st October 2007, 05:46 PM
What a Fantastic Day i had was finally good to meet some of you guys on my very first outing with New MINI Scotland. Was made to feel very welcome...

It was amazing getting on the track and i can't wait to see some of the pictures once they are posted...

Thanks Again,

Ivano

N12 JLK
21st October 2007, 06:44 PM
Brill day had by the Nicols, well done to Stone for organising the day.
Well done to John Barrie and Mark Dryden for some great mini driving the way it should be done!.
What a state the crashed mini was in, get the pics of the crash on please Alan.
See you all soon on another Mini adventure.

Craig
21st October 2007, 07:12 PM
Well that is some of the BEST Mini racing I have seen in ages. :D :D

Well Done to Mark for 2 podium finishes today, also Battler Barrie getting 7th and 5th (I think) ;) . The beating he took today was unbelievable, but he didn't give up, he just kept his right foot in, GOOD MAN :cool: :D

Good to see a few new faces there (Ivano and a couple I never got to speak to..)

I just wished Mrs Shedden had put her foot down a bit more in the straights in her slow Seat Leon... :eek: ;) :D

Roll on 2008 - John if your selling your race car, AndyP is interested...! :D

Crombers
21st October 2007, 07:22 PM
Another brill day in the endless list of NMS highlights. Well done to John & Mark on the track, the bottle you guys have is awesome :cool: . Kincardine Bridge was a mare on the way home but Kimi has just put the smile back on my face :D

Scottie
21st October 2007, 07:26 PM
Thanks to Craig for getting us out on the track on time as Jason asked that drunk guy if that was the last race before lunch.:p :p

Also big up for both Craig and Mark without which both Allan and I wouldn't have been able to get out on the track.:D I was a wee bit worried about that hairpin bend and if it was still slippy.

I reckon you could almost build a Mini from the bits left on the track from todays race.

Thought John gave us some great action today (from a spectators point of view) not always about winning;) you must have gained about 3 places? in the first race and in the second some excellent defensive driving in the first half of the race.

The classic cars were also great to watch today that TR8 was really having a hard time keeping in a straight line.

ianking
21st October 2007, 07:40 PM
Had a great day today and it was great getting to have a wee shot round the track.
The mini racing was a bit nail biting at the end.

I stayed a bit later to watch the classic cars going out again. The track was dry by this time and the Triumph TR was flying. It was neck and neck the whole time with him and the white Porsche. The the porker one by half a cars length.

N12 JLK
21st October 2007, 08:15 PM
[quote.
The mini racing was a bit nail biting at the end.
quote]

OUCH:rolleyes:

vintageb3
21st October 2007, 09:32 PM
Excellent Mini racing today...best I've seen so far!

The last race certainly was stepped up a gear...wonder what the lap times were?

Glad that no one was hurt in any of the crashes...and feel for the two guys that got their cars damaged so badly.

Mark and John may be able to keep us in the loop with how bad that damage really was....and if Ken's car will be repaired.

Great stuff!

mark

Colint
21st October 2007, 10:11 PM
Was some fantastic racing today and the usual incidents! missed the huge mini accident unfortunately, glad nobody was hurt.
I saw you all parked up today, cheers to Mark (vintage) for a look under his bonnet, still dont know where that pipe goes though!
Was a terrible day to take pics as it was so dull but heres a wee selection-
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc23copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc31copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc32copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc33copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc34copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc3copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc13copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc19copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc35copy.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/col74/mini/smrc27copy.jpg
Colin.

Neil and Lorna
21st October 2007, 10:46 PM
Superb day today.

Had a great time fantastic on track action in every race.

Glad nobody got hurt in the accidents especially in the Mini race.

Here's a pic from the hairpin.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/neilp18/web2copy.jpg

A couple of pics in rogues gallery and in NMS on track thread as well.

See you all soon.

Neil.

Bumble
21st October 2007, 10:54 PM
That slippy track certainly made for an eventful day! Thanks to the organisers!

Just one question ... where did everyone go for the 2nd race? Was just me, Daz and Ivano standing at the hairpin ..

L

jamesbeaumont
21st October 2007, 11:01 PM
Great fun! Shame our laps werent as fast as last time;) The mini racing was pretty intense stuff!:D

vintageb3
21st October 2007, 11:10 PM
Was some fantastic racing today and the usual incidents! missed the huge mini accident unfortunately, glad nobody was hurt.
I saw you all parked up today, cheers to Mark (vintage) for a look under his bonnet, still dont know where that pipe goes though!Colin.

Colin...

Give Lohen a call if you are concerned about that pipe...they will be glad to advise.

Great pics as always!

mark

mini saltire
26th October 2007, 09:16 AM
Excellent Mini racing today...best I've seen so far!

The last race certainly was stepped up a gear...wonder what the lap times were?

Glad that no one was hurt in any of the crashes...and feel for the two guys that got their cars damaged so badly.

Mark and John may be able to keep us in the loop with how bad that damage really was....and if Ken's car will be repaired.

Great stuff!

Mark

HI Mark,

Lap times can be found at www.smart-timing.co.uk (http://www.smart-timing.co.uk) click on results 2007, then Knockhill, then October 21st. It lists all the classes with every competetors individual's times.

Kenneth's car will be fixed. It nees a roof skin (obviously!), Bonnett, Passenger Door, one rear quarter, radiator, front panel, couple of bumpers, 2 x suspension struts.... and a clean seat probably....!!:D

All other cars were repairable as well.