PDA

View Full Version : Jose Gone

illegalhunter
20th September 2007, 06:37 AM
The specal one has jacked in his job , let the scramble for this job begin. Whos gonna get it?

The Dogfather
20th September 2007, 09:54 AM
He must have decided he was too good for Chelski. I reckon he'll end up at Spurs, great news if you're a Spurs fan.

The next Chelsea manager will be a puppet of Roman or a manager who has a history of producing teams which play attractive football..... Roman wants Chelski to be the Harlem Globetrotters of Football, Klinsman and Ramos would fit the bill.

I'll be sorry to see Jose go, he was a brilliant entertainer, almost made up for the fact that his team didn't entertain.

euan
20th September 2007, 11:43 AM
He won't go to Spurs - not in the champs league.

Difficult to see where he'll go as there are not many jobs open to him. He'll probably take some time off then bugger off to the continent. Barca are not playing well, he might end up there.

See Grant's been confirmed as manager, he'll be lucky to last the year. Experience to date? Israel team manager and Macabi Haifi. Hardly world class...

The Dogfather
20th September 2007, 09:41 PM
Yes, but he'll let Roman pick the team.

The Dogfather
20th September 2007, 09:41 PM
Chelski = Hearts

illegalhunter
20th September 2007, 10:09 PM
He must have decided he was too good for Chelski. I reckon he'll end up at Spurs, great news if you're a Spurs fan.

The next Chelsea manager will be a puppet of Roman or a manager who has a history of producing teams which play attractive football..... Roman wants Chelski to be the Harlem Globetrotters of Football, Klinsman and Ramos would fit the bill.

I'll be sorry to see Jose go, he was a brilliant entertainer, almost made up for the fact that his team didn't entertain.
Well said i liked his style ,he loved himself and wasnt afraid to tell you that.