PDA

View Full Version : Pure Ragin'

KenL
18th September 2007, 07:32 PM
Well, some b*gger has put a tiny wee ding in the rear panel of my car.:mad:

What makes me even more annoyed is that it must have happened at my work today. Car wash washed and waxed yesterday and it could not have been there.

So annoyed, please sympathise :(

FergusM
18th September 2007, 07:40 PM
I hate when that happens, now I park miles away from everyone else at work and park over 2 spaces...

....and get pi$$ taken out of me for doing so, but at least no parking dings..

AndyP & Lenore
18th September 2007, 07:43 PM
Major sympathies ken. Some barsteward keyed a 2' length of our x5 just before we got rid of it. Cost us just under 3 hundred notes to fix. And that was a chips-a-way cheapo fix.

want us to send the nms boys round?

they say violence solves nothing. Maybe, but it sure would feel better.

Bazthemod
18th September 2007, 08:00 PM
B@stards :mad::mad: know the feeling! :(

Bumble
18th September 2007, 08:04 PM
Grrr .... just not on! :(

illegalhunter
18th September 2007, 08:16 PM
no luck , always park over 2 spaces

KenL
18th September 2007, 08:23 PM
no luck , always park over 2 spaces

The car park is huge with lots of extra spaces, I parked in a wide end space, to no avail :mad:

Will park at the opposite end in future.

BTW Deerslayer, when does the new machine arrive?

illegalhunter
18th September 2007, 08:28 PM
The car park is huge with lots of extra spaces, I parked in a wide end space, to no avail :mad:

Will park at the opposite end in future.

BTW Deerslayer, when does the new machine arrive? tomorrow @ 330pm ,there fitting my free bes because it was delayed 33 days yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It will be getting the vtec treatment on the motorway tomorrow

KenL
18th September 2007, 08:40 PM
tomorrow @ 330pm ,there fitting my free bes because it was delayed 33 days yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It will be getting the vtec treatment on the motorway tomorrow

Run it in gently, remember ;)

vintageb3
19th September 2007, 07:36 AM
Bummer!...sorry to hear that Ken

I always park at the quiet bit at the far end....but it doesn't always work doing that.

My folks had a 5 series and always parked away from anything and walked. They came back to a corsa in the drivers side one day:eek:

Whole new side and doors....

maybe a wee ding is better?

mark

euan
19th September 2007, 08:53 AM
Ah man, that sucks.

I'm the same, park as carefully as possible, but no matter how careful we are stuff happens. This morning on my drive to work I must have driven over a screw and the littel pressure warning light came on (impressed by that, never thought they worked ;)) and turns out I need a new tyre on the coupe - a mere 180 notes for one Pilot Sport 2, and I'll need two to keep the balance as the other side has 24K on it. I'm gutted. :mad::mad:

So, you have my sympathy if I have yours!!!

KenL
19th September 2007, 05:34 PM
Of course Euan, sorry to hear aboot yer puncture.

The Dogfather
19th September 2007, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I know what you mean someone scratched the smart on the rear corner.

Oh wait a minute that was the missus reversing out of the drive a not seeing a fooking big boulder (3ft high 2ft across). Don't suppose that counts then ;)

FergusM
19th September 2007, 06:48 PM
Mates wife did one better... reversed his Mazda RX8 into a parked car, even though he had parking sensors on the car. How you might ask.., was reversing back and put car into Neural (disabling the parking sensor) but never stopped it going backwards..it proceeded to roll squarely into a parked car.

...he was well pi$$ed, especially after payng to get sensors to try and get her to stop reversing into things (she has reversed every car he has ever got into something)

zimbo
19th September 2007, 07:55 PM
Mates wife did one better... reversed his Mazda RX8 into a parked car, even though he had parking sensors on the car. How you might ask.., was reversing back and put car into Neural (disabling the parking sensor) but never stopped it going backwards..it proceeded to roll squarely into a parked car.

...he was well pi$$ed, especially after payng to get sensors to try and get her to stop reversing into things (she has reversed every car he has ever got into something)

Whoaaa well theres an easy solution to that, just dont let her drive the car anymore.... :D

Ken, I feel your pain. I found out last week that someone has done the exact same thing to my car, just dont know where it happened. Thought it was a bit of bird s**t running down the passenger door but NO as it turns out someone in a white car must have opened their door against mine, then buggered off without saying a thing... Grrrrrrrrr :mad:

But hopefully it will polish out, fingers crossed.

CoNs
20th September 2007, 11:30 AM
feel your pain mate, someone dinged my door on my old car the day i was waiting on someone to come and look at it! ( luckily enough he didnt mind and bought it same day)

i always park over 2 spaces and if its busy i will park furthest away from everyone and just walk more :D

euan
20th September 2007, 11:32 AM
Of course Euan, sorry to hear aboot yer puncture.

I'm even more gutted now (and sorry to hijack your thread!) but the guy who changed the tyre onto the spare (I couldn't get the bolts undone :eek:) put the alloy in face down into the spare tyre well - the end result is that my alloy is scratched right along the front surface!!! So annoyed!!!! I've been really careful with these alloys too, they are completely unmarked and now it's broken the surface on the entire rim.

Off to phone the buggers to get them to fix it. Not happy - yesterday was a bit of a stressful day!!