PDA

View Full Version : Hey someone deleted a couple of my posts

Scottie
17th September 2007, 09:58 PM
:eek: :eek: without a word of warning or A pm explaining why. No communication nuthing.

Who done it........ will this affect my post count.

Please communicate the next time before you delete my posts.

Thank You.

At least you could have put up another thread and transferred the post into there.

Craig
17th September 2007, 10:05 PM
If it was all that rubbish in my topic about next years events, then it was me... ;)

my topic, so I just deleted it to get rid of all the rubbish as I do not have mod ability.. :D

Scottie
17th September 2007, 10:08 PM
If it was all that rubbish in my topic about next years events, then it was me... ;)

my topic, so I just deleted it to get rid of all the rubbish as I do not have mod ability.. :D

It was YOU you deleted the whole thread

I so wanted it to be Rain Man;) bugger bugger bugger bugger I was going give him such a hard time. you've spoiled my fun.

However think I've now made up my post count.:p ;)

edited as I think he should get a new user name

Craig
17th September 2007, 10:14 PM
...................:p :p :D

AndyP & Lenore
17th September 2007, 11:46 PM
It was YOU you deleted the whole thread

I so wanted it to be Rain Man;) bugger bugger bugger bugger I was going give him such a hard time. you've spoiled my fun.

However think I've now made up my post count.:p ;)

edited as I think he should get a new user name

That'll teach you to make rash assumptions. ;)

i did merge yours and john's post about colin mccrae, then deleted your "double post" reference as it was no longer relevant.

fi, if i'd deleted any of your posts, you'd be the first to be told why. ;) :)

sh@z
18th September 2007, 12:18 AM
I think we should start removing Scotties post count for blatant posts which only serve to increase her post count :p

Scottie
18th September 2007, 12:21 AM
I think we should start removing Scotties post count for blatant posts which only serve to increase her post count :p

How could you say such a thing.:eek: :p ;)

Gismo
19th September 2007, 07:19 AM
When posts are edited the mods can add an explanation as part of the process :)