PDA

View Full Version : Mini Runs 2007

tonyjac
17th September 2007, 07:52 PM
This is just a big thankyou to ALL the people who went out of there way to organise the many runs that i attended this year,i had an excellent time starting with stoneys run way back in january to craig's knockhill experience on sunday.YOU KNOW WHO YOU ALL ARE so go on give yourself a big pat on the back and thanks once again for making 2007 a year to remember:D ;) :cool: ps bring on 2008:)

vintageb3
17th September 2007, 08:16 PM
"Crawlin *******" as Spike Milligan would say:D

mark

vintageb3
17th September 2007, 08:18 PM
So...******* is Ok to say on here then...and the swear police let it pass?

******* ******* ******* then!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh ****!...Sorry!:eek: :D

mark

Craig
17th September 2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks Tony - it's nice to be appreciated... :D But the runs would be nothing if people didn't turn up, so thanks to all those that made the effort to come. :cool:

I will be posting details up shortly for some runs next year.. :)

illegalhunter
17th September 2007, 09:10 PM
well spotted Mark

ELFMAN
18th September 2007, 01:27 PM
Tony and I were talking about this in between Monsoons on Sunday at Knockhill, and I totally agree with him. I know we always put a 'thank you' on the thread after a particular run/event, but a special message of general appreciation wouldn't go amiss.

NMS is THE best way to get the most from your MINI, and meet a few decent folks into the bargain. One of these days, I'll find the time to organise something, but I always seem to be chasing my tail with work or whatever, so hats off to those of you who are better organised than me, and who make the precious 'spare' time I do have so much more FUN! There, and I didn't even say 'B@st@rd'. DOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

stoney
18th September 2007, 04:05 PM
Thanks Tony - it's nice to be appreciated... :D But the runs would be nothing if people didn't turn up, so thanks to all those that made the effort to come. :cool:

I will be posting details up shortly for some runs next year.. :)

i 2nd that thanx verry much 2 all that made it possable ;)

and dont forget calum as if it was not for him there would be no web site :D :D

Bumble
18th September 2007, 07:56 PM
I'm going to add to that as a new mini owner I've already learnt loads about my wee car and giving it a good outing or two at the runs/meets. Everyone is soo willing to pass on advice and I think that's what makes it a friendly site and the runs/meets work so well. That and the planning, preparation and hard work the organisers put into the runs to make us all feel looked after and welcome.

Thanks peeps!

Lynn

niknax
19th September 2007, 12:10 AM
well said lynn :)

vintageb3
19th September 2007, 07:50 AM
Errr...just in case my posts looked as though I don 't care about the runs....err I really do!

Just wanted to get a Milligen joke in there when I saw the opporchancity!

Indeed...the runs are great...and thanks should go out to the organisers.

Whilst on the runs...Kim and I have often discusssed the fact that it must take up a lot of the organisers time sorting out a run and...HOW DO THEY FIND ALL THOSE GOOD ROADS!!!!:D

Pity its the last one of the year coming up:(

Gonna have to look at other Mini sites for runs...:eek:

mark

ELFMAN
19th September 2007, 08:31 AM
Mark - there's usually one between Xmas and New Year...... I took my 4 day old current motor on that one in 2003 - good way to christen the car!!!

Crombers
19th September 2007, 01:52 PM
Mark - there's usually one between Xmas and New Year...... I took my 4 day old current motor on that one in 2003 - good way to christen the car!!!

Watch this space ;)

markyc
21st September 2007, 08:49 PM
Watch this space ;)

BRING IT ON !!!!!!! :D :D :D ;)

vintageb3
21st September 2007, 08:54 PM
Watch this space ;)

Mr Crombers...do you mean that you have a run planned soon...or one at XMAS?

I was working while you guys did the last one:(

mark

N12 JLK
22nd September 2007, 07:40 AM
The Christmas run is good and is a good way to get shot of all the leftover sweets, mince pie's and so on.

stoney
22nd September 2007, 12:26 PM
The Christmas run is good and is a good way to get shot of all the leftover sweets, mince pie's and so on.

yep im allways happy to help :rolleyes: :) :D :p

Crombers
7th October 2007, 10:13 PM
Mr Crombers...do you mean that you have a run planned soon...or one at XMAS?

I was working while you guys did the last one:(

mark

Between Xmas & New Year :)

vintageb3
7th October 2007, 10:19 PM
If its the same dates as last year...I will probably be working again :(

Let us know though!

mark