PDA

View Full Version : Surely....

Craig
10th September 2007, 07:29 PM
.... not another car in the Scottiecoop fleet ?:eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

Did I see an E36 Beemer outside your place when I passed earlier ? ;)

sh@z
10th September 2007, 07:42 PM
She's not claiming benefits is she!!?!?! cos she said she couldn't afford another car :P .. or car(s) as its always plural with scottie :p

Scottie
10th September 2007, 08:09 PM
really when was that.?? Was they parked outside my house I have been away working during the day and walking the dogs tonight. Allan well he's been in A&E all afternoon again:rolleyes:

Craig
10th September 2007, 09:23 PM
about 7pm tonight, just in the side road.. How is Allan, his knee giving him bother again ?

Scottie
10th September 2007, 09:53 PM
about 7pm tonight, just in the side road.. How is Allan, his knee giving him bother again ?

oh in the side road. So any car parked near my house is going to be mine then.:D

Allan fell yesterday because of his knee hurting his back as he hit the wall was sent to A&E by NHS 24 hr. got a jag in his knee and one in his bum was let out about 4pm today and is much more relaxed tonight. Got a brace thing for his leg and still going in on the 18th for his next appointment with the doctor and stuff

Craig
10th September 2007, 10:58 PM
oh in the side road. So any car parked near my house is going to be mine then.:D

Allan fell yesterday because of his knee hurting his back as he hit the wall was sent to A&E by NHS 24 hr. got a jag in his knee and one in his bum was let out about 4pm today and is much more relaxed tonight. Got a brace thing for his leg and still going in on the 18th for his next appointment with the doctor and stuff

poor bu$$er... tell him we wish him well, 'cos he'll get bu$$er all sympathy from you.. :eek: ;) :D

thought that might have been the vehicle he went down for last week ?:confused:

AndyP & Lenore
10th September 2007, 11:14 PM
Sorry to hear about allan. tell him we're thinking about him too. Although i'm sure your dishing out lots of tea and sympathy. Not! ;)

Scottie
10th September 2007, 11:55 PM
suck the pain up and get on with it that's what i say.:D no sympathy from me.