PDA

View Full Version : Eibach Pro Spacers

Ivano
8th September 2007, 11:54 AM
Just fitted a set of 5mm Eibach Pro Wheel Spacers to my front wheels this morning.... It is to give me a bit more clearance between my wheels and the Coilovers... It has also increased the track and the steering is much more noticebly responsive... The alloys also sit so much better in the arch now as the spacers have brought them out.....

A cheap way of making the handling and steering a little better plus for my car inparticular no more alloy hitting the Coilover spring platfom.... Yipee!!!!

Gismo
8th September 2007, 12:00 PM
I had to have 3mm spacers on my old S to allow the alloys to clear the AGP calipers, can't say i noticed the handling getting better.

One thing to check, make sure the wheel threaded bolt actually screws into the hub a decent length, i know some aftermarket companies supply extra length bolts ;)

Ivano
8th September 2007, 12:30 PM
I had the bolts checked and they seem to be ok with regards the amount of thread going into the hub.... Thanks for the advice though......

Ivano
15th September 2007, 10:36 AM
I had to have 3mm spacers on my old S to allow the alloys to clear the AGP calipers, can't say i noticed the handling getting better.

One thing to check, make sure the wheel threaded bolt actually screws into the hub a decent length, i know some aftermarket companies supply extra length bolts ;)

Tom at Lohen has supplied me with extra length bolts for my Spacers so i have fitted them now just to be on the safe side. Cheers for the advice.

Gismo
15th September 2007, 11:12 AM
Tom at Lohen has supplied me with extra length bolts for my Spacers so i have fitted them now just to be on the safe side. Cheers for the advice.
Nice one :cool: better safe than sorry :)