PDA

View Full Version : New Bin Ladden Tape

illegalhunter
7th September 2007, 08:16 PM
Have you seen this , its CGI , Hes been dead for 3 years due to kidney failure. Just in time for 9/11 PS ill be there with the other 10000 with the 9/11 truthers

duncan
7th September 2007, 08:35 PM
Have you seen this , its CGI , Hes been dead for 3 years due to kidney failure. Just in time for 9/11 PS ill be there with the other 10000 with the 9/11 truthers

..........:eek:

AndyP & Lenore
7th September 2007, 08:41 PM

John, I sleep more peaceful at night, knowing you are better informed than the government's we entrust to keep us safe.:rolleyes:

A.;)

vintageb3
7th September 2007, 09:09 PM
Bet Michael Jackson is pissed off with this recent video.:rolleyes:

I mean...Jackson spends millions of dollars on his video's...whilst Bin Laden uses an old camcorder.

BUT!!!!....more people have seen the Bin Laden video's!:eek: :D

mark

illegalhunter
7th September 2007, 09:12 PM
John, I sleep more peaceful at night, knowing you are better informed than the government's we entrust to keep us safe.:rolleyes:

A.;)more the fool you the worlds meadia is controlled by 5 men bbc cnn abc cnbc . fox Who hard is it to feed us what they like

sh@z
7th September 2007, 09:38 PM
The spelling makes a funny kind of irony :p

But yeah, how do you know that where you got your information that Bin Laden is dead from isn't BS either.

BBC, CNN, ABC, CNBC and FOX aren't men. :p

duncan
7th September 2007, 09:45 PM
Personally, I think South Park episode 909 - Mystery of the Urinal Deuce pretty much gets the point.

AndyP & Lenore
7th September 2007, 10:43 PM
more the fool you the worlds meadia is controlled by 5 men bbc cnn abc cnbc . fox Who hard is it to feed us what they like

Sorry mate, but I can't help but laugh at the irony of you saying "more the fool you" in a post like the above, especially taking into account you can't possibly know if BL is dead or alive.

A.:rolleyes:

sh@z
7th September 2007, 11:09 PM
BIN LADEN NEVER EXISTED!!! HE WAS JUST MADE UP BY THE NEWS AGENCIES TO STIR UP FEAR AND FUEL FOR THE US GOVERNMENT!!!!!!! *cough* Or so i read on some website somewhere :p

vintageb3
11th September 2007, 07:16 PM
Well...it seems that on this tape...Bin Laden has called for his followers to "join the huge caravan of martyrs"

But LnL will be seething if he gets caught behind that one!:D

mark

duncan
11th September 2007, 07:45 PM
Well...it seems that on this tape...Bin Laden has called for his followers to "join the huge caravan of martyrs"

But LnL will be seething if he gets caught behind that one!:D

mark

And you always saw a Taliban driving around in a Toyota 4X4 on the news they were in power in Afghanistan.

See. Yold you they 4x4 drivers had a lot to answer for!:p

The Dogfather
11th September 2007, 08:40 PM
Shush, you'll have the Yanks bombing all the Caravan Club sites and Toyota dealerships.........

Hang on maybe that's not a bad thing

The Dogfather
11th September 2007, 08:41 PM
Caravan's are a weapon of mass congestion!!!!

duncan
11th September 2007, 08:56 PM
Shush, you'll have the Yanks bombing all the Caravan Club sites and Toyota dealerships.........

Hang on maybe that's not a bad thing

You may have a point there about our former colonial cousins.

Not long after 11/9 there was an American who posted some abuse on the Dundee United forum I post on, because of the Arabs nickname. :rolleyes:

illegalhunter
12th September 2007, 12:56 PM
well iam just back from NY there were 7000 there making a hell of a noise