PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen meet Sun 21st March 04

monkimagic
14th February 2004, 10:06 AM
Hi All

I am planning to go and view the Aberdeen mini run in march, it is been run by Aberdeen Mini owners club ( I am not a member ), this run is in aid of charity.

The run sets off at 12 midday on Sun 21st March 2004 from the shepards rest in westhill.

If some of the Aberdeen minis would like to set off in convoy we could arrange to meet a lets say 10am at the Beach ( opposite Amadeus on the beach front then head up via union street ect.....

I myself will not be going on the main event but if people want to they best contact the Aberdeen club directly, I am merely gonna see the cars ect....

Let me if you are interested !!

Monki

http://www.comikzone.com/MatrixNeo%20-%20Nov%205.gif

seany
14th February 2004, 03:24 PM
i am not with the Aberdeen club, but have forms for this run, i will get back to yous in a bit abut it.

macblob
14th February 2004, 07:28 PM
This not double posting hehehehehe?

bpirie1000
22nd February 2004, 06:41 PM
I can get you all the Details you Like For this Run. Anyone Require any Information i can E-Mail you details or answer any questions you may have .. bpirie@hotmail.co.uk... (Mark subject Mini or i'll bin it)

Cheers Brian

seany
22nd February 2004, 09:47 PM
you going

bpirie1000
23rd February 2004, 05:52 AM
I'll be there...

Here is the list for people who are in aberdeen and might fancy a wee gently drive in the country..

Don't mean to kidnap the topic. sorry

1.Brian
2.Zippy
3.Krusty
4.Monkimagic
5.John
6.DNV122
7.gary watt

monkimagic
23rd February 2004, 06:31 AM
Hi bpirie,

I am glad to see some names added, thought it was just me on my tod.

Hope to see a lot of minis and see a short run out to westhill, keep those names comin folks !!!!

Scheckter MC
24th February 2004, 06:54 AM
Typical.

I'll be three weeks into S ownership, probably still limited running in revs, would have been my first Aberdeen run, etc, etc, etc, and where will I be?

London.
(without the car)

Great.

:(

When's the next one?!?!!!!

bpirie1000
24th February 2004, 05:22 PM
we could arrange to have your car broken...( IN ) for you if your away!!!!!

How about it...

Na didn't think so..

got to give me credit for trying.. anyway we will get another event organised soon Promise.. keep your eyes pealed..

monkimagic
24th February 2004, 08:53 PM
We can make this a taster, and plan a bigger run in the summer months, Just looking out at the snow just now and longing for the summer, sunroof opened and shades on, MMMmmmnnnnnn.:D:D:D

Sorry you cant make it Scheckter MC, you can always make your excuses in london !!:dead:

will you now be scheckter mcs ?

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/16325/26970.jpg

Scheckter MC
25th February 2004, 11:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

We can make this a taster, and plan a bigger run in the summer months, Just looking out at the snow just now and longing for the summer, sunroof opened and shades on, MMMmmmnnnnnn.:D:D:D

Sorry you cant make it Scheckter MC, you can always make your excuses in london !!:dead:

will you now be scheckter mcs ?

I will be if someone can tell me how to adjust my Username slightly?!
:question:

Am looking forward to my first mini-meet - whenever it may be!

Mind you, am looking forward even more to 9am Monday morning when I FINALLY collect the new motor!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

seany
25th February 2004, 11:10 PM
ask them for it for saturday, and you can come on the sunday run

bpirie1000
8th March 2004, 04:54 PM
Just thought i Would remind everone so here goes..

1.Brian
2.Zippy
3.Krusty
4.Monkimagic
5.John
6.DNV122
7.Gary Watt
8.Scheckter MC(after convincing the Dealer..)
9.seany

EVER HOPEFULL 16 PEOPLE MAYBE NOT.....

Scheckter MC
8th March 2004, 08:04 PM
I'll not make it I'm afraid.

Bit of confusion over an earlier posting on this thread, but I actually picked up my new baby last Monday.
And, of course, it's bladdy brilliant!!!!
:D

However, I will be in London on weekend of Sunday 21st March, so I ain't gonna be able to make it. Which I'm a bit gutted about actually.
:dead:

When's the next one?!!!

I've been flashing a few other Mini's when out and about over the last week. Keep an eye out for me in the sometimes-shiny, other-times-filthy, Black S with Aero kit & chrome mirrors!
:cool:

monkimagic
9th March 2004, 03:54 AM
Hi Scheckter

See this post, it may work out to be a run/meet to knockhill on May 16th to see the cooper challenge

http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/snitzforums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1414

Monkimagic

monkimagic
9th March 2004, 03:55 AM
I will start a thread

See 'mini meets'

Monsta Mo Mini
9th March 2004, 08:18 AM
Can we cut out the multiple posting please...it's getting confusing! One thread per event thankyou! :)

bpirie1000
10th March 2004, 05:22 AM
AYE???? can't find another post.. if there is sorry....

Monsta Mo Mini
10th March 2004, 07:08 AM
I think I got lost in a loop of links between this one and the pre knockhill meet where there is a link to this thread.....it was late!

monkimagic
16th March 2004, 01:24 AM
Are you guys sprousing up your motors on sat ?

1.Brian
2.Zippy
3.Krusty
4.Monkimagic
5.John
6.DNV122
7.Gary Watt
8.Scheckter MC(after convincing the Dealer..)
9.eggy7496
10.Bonnie Scotland (to be confirmed )

I may head down to Duthie park in the afternoon to polish Molly, the local kids tend to target the car they have just seen been polished :mad: so best to stay clear of them.

Monki:approve:

Gismo
16th March 2004, 01:27 AM
Now that i'm home i may be a possible for this, will let you know nearer the time ;)

garywatt
16th March 2004, 07:55 PM
Hi all

Don't think I will manage Sunday...it's Mothers Day for goodness sake!
Can't abandon her this day :o)

Also, my Mini is needing a good clean and is looking poorley at the moment. Really need to clean it before the new one arrives mid April (hopefully)

Have a good time.

Cheers

Gary Watt

monkimagic
17th March 2004, 08:40 AM
will she not come along, Justine will be as will my daughter

Monki

seany
17th March 2004, 09:47 PM
cant make it

Eggy7496
17th March 2004, 10:48 PM
Hi, i'm new to all this but would very like to join in on the fun. is there a run from aberdeen this sunday? whats all the plans?

monkimagic
18th March 2004, 03:12 AM
quote:Originally posted by seany

cant make it

SEE THE FIRST PART OF THIS THREAD

Hi All

I am planning to go and view the Aberdeen mini run in march, it is been run by Aberdeen Mini owners club ( I am not a member ), this run is in aid of charity.

The run sets off at 12 midday on Sun 21st March 2004 from the shepards rest in westhill.

If some of the Aberdeen minis would like to set off in convoy we could arrange to meet a lets say 10am at the Beach ( opposite Amadeus on the beach front then head up via union street ect.....

I myself will not be going on the main event but if people want to they best contact the Aberdeen club directly, I am merely gonna see the cars ect....

Let me if you are interested !!

Monki

jenny
22nd March 2004, 12:49 AM
Well I was at the beach front at 10am today and saw only 1 other mini(Silver mc black bonnit stripes and a bee sting)!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very dissapointed! what happened to everyone meeting up? I cruised around for a while and still nobody came!!

monkimagic
22nd March 2004, 05:01 AM
Hi Jenny

That was me, we waved but you didnt stop, I didnt know it was you, :I. Anyway, we were disapointed too, no-one showed so we went over to westhill and met Brian and John fron NMS but there was a poor turnout there as well, suppose mothers day was not a good day to hold a run.

Shame you didnt stop by us for an introduction. but you Mini looked very nice and shiney :cool:

Maybe next time.

What happened to the rest of you ?????? I did see another siver Mini with a roof rack, who was this ???

Nice to meet other members though and some nice examples of minis old and new.

Monkimagic :cool:

Julz
22nd March 2004, 04:53 PM
I was there too (by mobile phone presence only, after a wee blether with John!!):clown:

bpirie1000
22nd March 2004, 04:56 PM
exactly.. where is everyone!!!

anyway I had a blast .. Made My car look cooper s Silver.. what a state it was in..

twisting and shaking all the roads with My Little Cooper..

and thanks to Monkeymagic/justine and crew, for actually showing up at the shepards rest and saying Hi.. I look forward to the Next mini run and we'll maybe even be joined by some others...

cheers Brian

garywatt
22nd March 2004, 05:27 PM
Hi all

I did mention that I would not be able to make it but it's a shame that more didn't turn out.

I'll make the next one.

Cheers

Gary Watt