PDA

View Full Version : Return of Foxy

Foxy Mini
5th September 2007, 10:04 PM
Hi guys, not been here for a while so just thought I'd pop my head in and say hello and see how you all are :D

Thinking about coming up next year to cover one of your runs for the magazine again :cool: Unless you've got anything else going on in the rest of this year that we can cover?

Remember you can always email me: nicci @ modernmini.co.uk :D

Craig
5th September 2007, 10:32 PM
thought you had lost your way and forgot about us..:p

How is the newish "S" getting on after all your problems with your last one..?

Bonnie Scotland has a run in about 2 weeks (not sure if that is too short notice) or we normally have a run a Xmas. ALso I normally organise a run down to Oxford in April.. :D :D

AndyP & Lenore
5th September 2007, 11:27 PM
And we'll have our usual Heart Of The Borders run at the end of August. Although I may have to cave to pressure and move it to the first Sunday in September.

A.:D

Craig
6th September 2007, 12:02 AM
Although I may have to cave to pressure and move it to the first Sunday in September.

A.:D

whats with this "may" nonsense? you WILL be changing the date, 'cos a good few of us are going to Callander next year.... ;) :D

Gismo
6th September 2007, 04:03 AM
Bonnie Scotland has a run in about 2 weeks (not sure if that is too short notice)
Welcome back :) , i sent you all the details of my run last year in plenty of time..........................:rolleyes:

illegalhunter
7th September 2007, 08:24 PM
Off topic love the sig Craig