PDA

View Full Version : Pics on Google Earth

AndyP & Lenore
31st August 2007, 10:59 PM
I just submitted one of the pics I took while in Orlando in 2006 to Google Earth so that others may share in our experience.

We are currently 4,340,065 in the list for it to be approved and uploaded. So much for that then.:rolleyes:

A.:D

vintageb3
1st September 2007, 08:26 AM
Your always complaining!!:rolleyes:

Just think how the guy at 4,340,066 feels!:eek: :D

mark

Craig
1st September 2007, 12:05 PM
or the poor guy/gal that has to process all those requests...:rolleyes: :eek: :D

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2007, 02:02 AM
Well. That's just charming. After waiting two months I get an email saying it has not been accepted. They don't say why, just point me to their acceptance policy. Although their policy states they won't accept: "Pet or animal as the main subject. Exception: animals in their natural environment showing the background." The Orlando Seaworld area is full of photo's similar to mine (shown below). But mine is at the Dine with Shamu event. All the others are at the Shamu show.

Arses. Last time I submit a photo to them.:(

http://www.reachercreatures.com/fun_stuff/IMG_0524_smaller.jpg

vintageb3
30th October 2007, 02:06 AM
Maybe it was the use of "Big Free Willie Picture" in the subject line of the email you sent them:confused: :rolleyes: :D

mark

Big Gordy
30th October 2007, 09:35 AM
Although their policy states they won't accept: "Pet or animal as the main subject. Exception: animals in their natural environment showing the background

I know he's been there a long time but its hardly his 'natural environment' now is it:rolleyes: :p :cool:

duncan
30th October 2007, 11:27 AM
Arses. Last time I submit a photo to them.:(

That'll bring down Google then..... :p

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2007, 02:02 PM
I know he's been there a long time but its hardly his 'natural environment' now is it:rolleyes: :p :cool:

Actually Shamu died about 10 years ago:rolleyes: . They just use his name as a legend. My argument is that they have loads of pics very similar to mine which have been approved.:mad:

That'll bring down Google then..... :p

That's the plan.:D :D

euan
30th October 2007, 02:14 PM
Actually Shamu died about 10 years ago:rolleyes: . They just use his name as a legend. My argument is that they have loads of pics very similar to mine which have been approved.:mad:

That's the plan.:D :D

Perhaps if there are lots of photo's similar then perhaps that's why it's not been approved?

Big Gordy
30th October 2007, 02:19 PM
My argument is that they have loads of pics very similar to mine which have been approved.:mad:

Ahhh I see:) In that case it must just be because your picture was crap then:p :D

Gismo
30th October 2007, 02:30 PM
Ahhh I see:) In that case it must just be because your picture was crap then:p :D
Sniggers :D

GAJ
30th October 2007, 04:23 PM
Personally, I don't think anyone should be supporting these kind of places by visiting them, never mind raising their public awareness by advertising them.

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2007, 05:13 PM
Personally, I don't think anyone should be supporting these kind of places by visiting them

Ba Humbug!!

L

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2007, 06:37 PM
Personally, I don't think anyone should be supporting these kind of places by visiting them, never mind raising their public awareness by advertising them.

Yeah, that'll shut them down. If Lenore and I refuse to visit once every two years. That'll really show them.:rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
30th October 2007, 06:38 PM

Probably.:o

A.;)