29th August 2007, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

vintageb3
29th August 2007, 08:06 PM
....made total sense to me....I've been to the US you see...:eek: :D

mark

Colin
29th August 2007, 08:50 PM
Probably the best idea would have been to say no comment. :D It's one of those moments when you're thinking, just stop talking your digging yourself deeper and deeper.:o

AndyP & Lenore
29th August 2007, 11:52 PM
Does anyone else think her and Jade Goody would make a great couple?:D

A.:D

AndyP & Lenore
29th August 2007, 11:53 PM
Also, I'm pretty sure we've employed her in the cinema before.:eek:

Didn't last long.:D

Gismo
30th August 2007, 05:13 AM
Does anyone else think her and Jade Goody would make a great couple?:D

You are joking right :D one of them is blonde and stupid, ooh, right, i see what you mean :rolleyes:

X30YES
30th August 2007, 08:41 AM
<Wonders why John was looking at Miss Teen USA in the first palce :rolleyes:

john
30th August 2007, 08:49 AM
<Wonders why John was looking at Miss Teen USA in the first palce :rolleyes:

I was emailed the link:eek: :eek:

but i did spend a lot of time on you tube after that:D

X30YES
30th August 2007, 08:53 AM
I was emailed the link:eek: :eek:

but i did spend a lot of time on you tube after that:D.
......as you do :D

Burple
30th August 2007, 09:58 AM
Wow. Hey.. remember it's a make up ...er.. I mean 'Beauty' pageant.. don't you get banned for having any independant thought of your own? :D:D

In other news..
Dear America,
We gave you a perfectly good country. Now you've ruined it, and most of the world, for everybody else. Give it back now, and go to your room.

Signed:
The British Empire.

Burple
30th August 2007, 10:01 AM
Actually.. there's a very good reason most of the US can't find America on a map. You don't need one to waddle to a McDonalds, and you certainly don't need one to find out what Paris Hilton is up to, or to watch American Idol. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Speaking of which.. am I the only one who sees the irony in such a rabid fundamentalist christian society having one of their most popular tv shows called 'American Idol'?? :D

monkimagic
30th August 2007, 03:33 PM
Actually.. there's a very good reason most of the US can't find America on a map.

Because they are thick as ****.....5% of the american population is a whole lotta stupid people.

AndyP & Lenore
30th August 2007, 05:53 PM
Because they are thick as ****.....5% of the american population is a whole lotta stupid people.

Of course, you're not directing those comments at our very friendly, intelligent, sensible and pleasant AMERICAN MEMBERS are you Monki?;)

Bigcoyote, please don't be offended.:o