PDA

View Full Version : Hi........Again

Mini Laura
24th August 2007, 10:56 PM
Just thought i would say high, i joined a few months ago and then didn't come back, its not that i'm supremely unfriendly but its just that broadband broke in the house so had to wait until we got it fixed again!

Anyway, everyone was so nice on my VERY brief visit i thought id come back, so high!!:)

Oh yeah, the love of my life is an 06 MINI one convertible, PW, black hood, pepper pack and a few more extras :D

sh@z
24th August 2007, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the mad house, again :D

AndyP & Lenore
24th August 2007, 11:34 PM
Hulooooooooo again.:D

I guess we must be a nice place to visit, when folk keep coming back.;)

A.:D

Gismo
25th August 2007, 06:14 AM
Nice one, welcome back :)

Craig
25th August 2007, 10:19 AM
:cool: Welcome Back:cool:

get yourself on a meat soon, there is a social event on the 14th September or we are going to Knockhill on the 16th September if your interested...:) It's always good to put faces to names..;)

Mini Laura
25th August 2007, 12:11 PM
Knockhill sounds good, will have a look at details :) Am off to cotswolds next week, not on a run but hols, as all hols now involve driving :D Am planning to visit the mini factory while im down there but appear completely inept at booking a tour!!

Anybody been on one before and know what to do? When i went on the MINI site i could only find the virtual tour although i know it's me being really thick!

Also while i am rambling on, anybody live in Ayrshire, particularly Ayr, and actually want to wave to me when we're all out and about?? I can count the number of waves i have had on one hand and i got my girl last May! And its not as though there is a shortage of minis in my area:)

Craig
25th August 2007, 04:34 PM
Laura, I'll email you an email address and a number for Ulrike Sauter at Plant Oxford. I have organised a couple of trips down to the factory and Ulrike sorted us out with the tours. VERY nice girl and really good to us.

Her details are at my work, so it will be monday if that is OK.:)

Duncan Stewart
25th August 2007, 07:59 PM
:D Hi and Welcome :)

Mini Ecosse
26th August 2007, 07:21 AM
Welcome back:) :)

illegalhunter
26th August 2007, 08:43 AM
welcome from Irvine

Mini Laura
26th August 2007, 11:41 AM
That would be great thanks, left it quite late so would be handy to have a contact!

jeekster
3rd September 2007, 07:32 PM
Hello and welcome :D