PDA

View Full Version : Parking suggestions for Glasgow?

Mark R
23rd August 2007, 04:44 PM
Anyone any suggestions of a decent place to park near Buchanan Street overnight? Last time I was over there with family I remember it being somewhat expensive so where's cheapest safe place to park the MINI?

Craig
23rd August 2007, 04:54 PM
Anyone any suggestions of a decent place to park near Buchanan Street overnight? Last time I was over there with family I remember it being somewhat expensive so where's cheapest safe place to park the MINI?

not sure about that, but I waved at you yesterday morning heading down the A7 and you blanked me :eek: :eek:

you did look like you were half asleep tho ;) :D

Mark R
23rd August 2007, 05:03 PM
not sure about that, but I waved at you yesterday morning heading down the A7 and you blanked me :eek: :eek:

you did look like you were half asleep tho ;) :D

Must've been, don't remember seeing you. Either that or I was playing about with my iPod trying to find a song worth listening to. :D

BigSwanMiniMan
24th August 2007, 11:08 AM
Mark, try parking the MINI down next to the Mercedes/Smart garage just off the motorway. It is well lit and has plenty of security cameras and best of all its free after a certain time (thats where i park my convertible when i take to glasgae).

Mark R
24th August 2007, 11:11 AM
Mark, try parking the MINI down next to the Mercedes/Smart garage just off the motorway. It is well lit and has plenty of security cameras and best of all its free after a certain time (thats where i park my convertible when i take to glasgae).

Thanks much Chris, just what I needed to know.:)

markyc
24th August 2007, 08:43 PM
Mark you could always leave you car in the Buchanan Galleries carpark. It's not to expensive and is locked and secure overnight :D ;)

AeroJonny
25th August 2007, 05:06 PM
Alternatively the concert square carpark's nice and cheap, I think it's only £1.50 overnight. The Glasgow Holiday Inn reccommend it as a carpark for their guests and it's also recommended by the Royal Concert Hall.