PDA

View Full Version : Th Nicol's are back

N12 JLK
23rd August 2007, 03:49 PM
Hello all, no we havnt fallen off the end of the world we just moved house and are currently living with Lesley's parents as we get through each room. We are nearing the end of our hard work and should move in next Friday. To tell you all how little time we have had I have only washed the MINI twice since June:( but with the move and work its just been impossible, every weekend and night I have been painting, fitting 13 windows plus front door, fitting skirtings, new boiler and the new kitchen will be fitted next week.
I will shortly be on as regular as I was to annoy all you lovely fellow members and may I say get your names doon for MINI meats that Andy's organising ;) .
The MINI will now be tucked up soon in its garage once I have emptied it of boxes and will be lavished with the clay bar / megs 16 treatment and a hug. See some of you folks on Sunday at the borders run.

Craig
23rd August 2007, 04:50 PM
thought you had really lost your way...:D

good to have yous back.;)

Mini Ecosse
23rd August 2007, 07:20 PM
Welcome back:)

Duncan Stewart
24th August 2007, 07:36 PM
:D Welcome back ;)

markyc
24th August 2007, 08:40 PM
Sheesh they've found their way back on again :eek: :D Lovely to have the 'Naud squad back :p :confused: ;)

Gismo
25th August 2007, 06:16 AM
You came back on here to tell us how litle you washed your car, good man ;) then you ruined it by saying that you were gonna use all those fancy products :rolleyes:

Craig
25th August 2007, 10:20 AM
You came back on here to tell us how litle you washed your car, good man ;) then you ruined it by saying that you were gonna use all those fancy products :rolleyes:

PMSL :D :D :D

PACMAN
27th August 2007, 06:39 PM
welcome back:D

Gismo
28th August 2007, 01:43 PM
And another thing.......................
maybe you'll resize your siggy ;)

Crombers
28th August 2007, 01:53 PM
Who ?

:rolleyes: :p ;)

X30YES
28th August 2007, 02:27 PM
And another thing.......................
maybe you'll resize your siggy ;)

hmmmmmmmmm....pswl :rolleyes:

N12 JLK
29th August 2007, 09:22 AM
siggy will have to wait , bottom of snagging list at home

Gismo
29th August 2007, 10:03 AM
siggy will have to wait , bottom of snagging list at home
Don't stop you from posting, changing a sig takes about 5 mins max, remember, it's for the benefit of all users :rolleyes:
I'd change it before it gets pulled :)

N12 JLK
24th September 2007, 10:21 PM
Don't stop you from posting, changing a sig takes about 5 mins max, remember, it's for the benefit of all users :rolleyes:
I'd change it before it gets pulled :)

Andy P can you shrink my sig and e-mail it to me and i will change it before I get pulled ( oh er matron)

AndyP & Lenore
24th September 2007, 11:50 PM
Andy P can you shrink my sig and e-mail it to me and i will change it before I get pulled ( oh er matron)

Will do.

A.;)

AndyP & Lenore
25th September 2007, 01:25 AM

Jason, I need your new email address to send your new signature pic and the pic of Kerr that Lesley requested.

Can you PM me your new email address?

A.:D