HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I dont care who beats them

Scottie
22nd August 2007, 10:12 PM
it was only a friendly you know.

Burple
22nd August 2007, 10:39 PM
it was only a friendly you know.

Engerland and Germany? A friendly? :D:D

I especially thought all the England support booing the German national anthem was a nice touch for a 'friendly'... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Dogfather
22nd August 2007, 11:01 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I dont care who beats them

Well Scotland couldn't for starters IMO.

Whilst we have the son of Sven in charge England will continue to play below their potential. I actually hope we don't qualify for the European Champs, we might get a manager who's capable of getting the team to play with some flair.

Scottie
22nd August 2007, 11:07 PM
Well Scotland couldn't for starters IMO.

Whilst we have the son of Sven in charge England will continue to play below their potential. I actually hope we don't qualify for the European Champs, we might get a manager who's capable of getting the team to play with some flair.

what manager would you like to see in charge??

AeroJonny
23rd August 2007, 12:04 AM
I'd echo VB's sentiments.

Pander's goal for Germany was brilliant!

And to answer your question Fi...Scolari the Portugal coach would have been good, but the FA shot themselves in the foot over that one. But to be honest, I reckon Sam Allardyce would do a great job, but he's only just taken on the Newcastle job. So I'd go for Terry Venables. Just MHO ;)

The Dogfather
23rd August 2007, 06:19 AM
what manager would you like to see in charge??

Big Sam, would have been a good choice. He's his own man and he's already got Newcastle playing some good football. Can't stand him as a person though.

Or, Steve Coppell.

euan
23rd August 2007, 02:55 PM
Tricky job that one. Anyone with a brain won't touch it with a barge pole. Big Sam wants it as he knows he'll never get a top 4 club.

Look at what Sven's done at club level already? Can't always blame the manager. Some clever buys, got them playing well (better than I've England play of late), top end of the table. I'm intrigued how he does this season, he's had so much abuse I hope he does a good job. Braver man that I to take a job in the UK.