PDA

View Full Version : Zurich TV Adverts

AndyP & Lenore
20th August 2007, 11:20 PM
Anyone seen these recently?

The latest one has a guy driving into a huge supermarket car park, driving past all the clusters of parked cars and choosing a space way on the other side of the car park totally away from all the other cars - just what we do when we park - he then locks the doors and walks away with a wee glint in his eye as he eye's his cool car. he gets about 20 feet away and a huge satellite (like something off the international space station) drops onto his car and totals it. The guy just looks at his car and his shoulders drop. If you look closely I'm sure he would be mouthing the words "I do not f****** believe that."

Very funny advert. I'll look out for it appearing on you tube. Don't see it there yet.

A.:D

AeroJonny
21st August 2007, 01:34 AM
It's a bloody mondeo!

AndyP & Lenore
21st August 2007, 09:12 AM
It's a bloody mondeo!

I know. And what better a car to drop a satellite on. But he thinks it's cool. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - Lenore keeps telling me.:D

Big Gordy
21st August 2007, 01:28 PM
Oi:mad: stop mondeo bashing;) Mine's had 135,000 on the clock, never missed a beat, no rushing water sound on start-up, no sunroof blinds with a mind of there own, in fact it never had any of the issues currently found on some mini owners cars on this very website:p :cool: I like the new shape Mondeo so there:p ;) :D

AndyP & Lenore
21st August 2007, 02:24 PM
Well Jonny, that's us told.:o :o

Burple
21st August 2007, 03:40 PM
:cool: I like the new shape Volvo so there:p ;) :D

There ya go big man.. fixed that for ya.. ;);):p:p:p:D

Craig
21st August 2007, 05:54 PM
Oi:mad: stop mondeo bashing;) Mine's had 135,000 on the clock, never missed a beat, no rushing water sound on start-up, no sunroof blinds with a mind of there own, in fact it never had any of the issues currently found on some mini owners cars on this very website:p :cool: I like the new shape Mondeo so there:p ;) :D

hey, leave those faults elsewhere big yin...! I'm gonna have to get used to them :( :(

markyc
21st August 2007, 08:30 PM
You don't need satelites falling out off the sky to rip yer knittin YOU JUST NEED SOME FECKIN MUPPET TO PARK RIGHT NEXT TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE PARKED WELL AWAY FROM EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CAR PARK !!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sheesh calm, calm, calm, calm.........

Okay, fine now :D ;)

Big Gordy
22nd August 2007, 08:20 AM
There ya go big man.. fixed that for ya.. ;);):p:p:p:D
Ha ha verrrrrrrrrrry funny:mad: :p :D

Scottie
22nd August 2007, 08:22 AM
I don't think much of that one I much prefer the new Miele Hoover ad.:D

Bumble
22nd August 2007, 08:17 PM
oh ...that one really made me laugh :)