Scottie
20th August 2007, 02:06 PM
for 9 months covering someone on leave.

start Tue 28th

:rolleyes:

am I happy about it. well kinda.:rolleyes:

Julz
20th August 2007, 02:23 PM
You can have my job!! I'm currently working on the beauly to denny power lines and if I have to type 'pylon' one more time I might just cry!!:rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
20th August 2007, 02:33 PM
You can have my job!! I'm currently working on the beauly to denny power lines and if I have to type 'pylon' one more time I might just cry!!:rolleyes:

LOL. How many times have you typed it as plyon so far?

A.:D

ianking
20th August 2007, 02:54 PM
Good stuff Fi.

I have changed my job as well. No more 80 mile 2 hour round trips in the car every day. Just a 30 min trip in the bus. Oh no not public transport... Im sure I will get used to it though.

Big Gordy
20th August 2007, 03:59 PM
So you're the one thats going to blot our landscape with those horrible monstrosities:mad:

Burple
20th August 2007, 05:03 PM
You can have my job!! I'm currently working on the beauly to denny power lines and if I have to type 'pylon' one more time I might just cry!!

Banzai!!!!!! <Jumps on Julz>

Oh.... 'pylon'... not 'pile-on'.. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p

Bwah ha ha ha ha

Craig
20th August 2007, 05:05 PM
about time Fi....;) :D

maternity cover then I take it? anyone we know.?:D

Scottie
20th August 2007, 09:46 PM
about time Fi....;) :D

maternity cover then I take it? anyone we know.?:D

maternity cover yip. If you ever need a Sink at cost over the next 9 months give me a shout.;) ;)

Scottie
20th August 2007, 09:48 PM

what a job to have can't say I am happy about the pylon size seen the ones in Koblenz and they are huge

illegalhunter
20th August 2007, 10:07 PM
Sounds like an excuse for another new car Fi lol

Craig
20th August 2007, 10:20 PM
maternity cover yip. If you ever need a Sink at cost over the next 9 months give me a shout.;) ;)

LOL ! mind where you park..;) :D

The Dogfather
21st August 2007, 06:20 AM
Fi, I also have a newish job. Working for a major telecoms company, the future's bright and all that.....

Julz
21st August 2007, 08:06 AM
LOL. How many times have you typed it as plyon so far?

There are many ways you can continuously type plyno wrong!!:eek: That and pissing place, sorry, passing place!!

Oi, Gordy, I ain't doing the actual power lines, I'm just providing the roads for the monster pnloys to get to where they need to go, with the use of several hundred pissing places (said in the voice of the policeman from allo allo!!:D )

It's ok, I'm on working on carnoustie high school today, the world is safe (apart from carnoustie high school obviously!!)

AndyP & Lenore
21st August 2007, 09:21 AM
There are many ways you can continuously type plyno wrong!!:eek: That and pissing place, sorry, passing place!!

Oi, Gordy, I ain't doing the actual power lines, I'm just providing the roads for the monster pnloys to get to where they need to go, with the use of several hundred pissing places (said in the voice of the policeman from allo allo!!:D )

It's ok, I'm on working on carnoustie high school today, the world is safe (apart from carnoustie high school obviously!!)

I passed a few pink plyons the othre day. They were alonsdie a turnk raod but I don't remebmer which one, so there weren't any pissing places. They sure looked a starnge colour though.

You can have a lot of fun with wrods when you don't hit the "Check Speeling" button.

Big Gordy
21st August 2007, 01:20 PM
You can have a lot of fun with wrods when you don't hit the "Check Speeling" button.

There are a few people on here who would find that button handy ;) :p :D

The Dogfather
21st August 2007, 07:59 PM
There are a few people on here who would find that button handy ;) :p :D

But it don't do gramma do it, cause dat is where some people really need help

markyc
21st August 2007, 08:08 PM
Back to the grind then Fi ?? :eek: I've no doubt you will have a wonderful time !! Do you do single round bowl sinks as well as fittings, pipes and taps ?? :D ;)

Scottie
21st August 2007, 09:50 PM
Back to the grind then Fi ?? :eek: I've no doubt you will have a wonderful time !! Do you do single round bowl sinks as well as fittings, pipes and taps ?? :D ;)

I saw loads of sinks when I was there didn't they use to do Iron as well back in the day.;)

Big Col
22nd August 2007, 07:46 AM

Just copy and paste!!!! Duuuuuuh! :D

Big Gordy
22nd August 2007, 08:08 AM
I saw loads of sinks when I was there didn't they use to do Iron as well back in the day.;)
If its who I'm thinking about (Carron:confused: ) then yeh they used to make cannons.....and you can't get much more iron than that:eek: :p :D

Scottie
22nd August 2007, 08:17 AM
If its who I'm thinking about (Carron:confused: ) then yeh they used to make cannons.....and you can't get much more iron than that:eek: :p :D

yeh my Mum told me that. You must be getting old :p :rolleyes: ;)