PDA

View Full Version : Clubman - I've seen one...

euan
20th August 2007, 07:56 AM
Yesterday, I was driving back from seeing the wedding venue that myself and the missus have chosen (long time ago now!) with her folks. We were on the M40, just coming up to the junction with the M25 and a dark red car came blatting past (must have been doing 90-100) in the outside lane with lights on (and, randomly, the rear fog!) All the badges were covered up with black gaffer tape but there is was, a Clubman.

Had to sneak up the speed to chase it down a bit but whoever was driving had the "spirited" boots on so catch it, and only saw it side on for a few seconds. The back is VERY upright, and it looks very long with the rear overhang. Didn't the see the third door as it's on the wrong side of the car, but my first impressions overall were "My god, that ain't no looker".

It looks like a minivan. If you got it in black and tinted it, it would look like a Mini hearse.

We took some photo's but none of them really came out - all a bit blurry I'm afraid (women and camera's :D;):D). It headed off into London on the M40, so possibly someone on M2 might get some more pics.

Scottie
20th August 2007, 08:03 AM
I was down the M1 M25 M4 then back the M25 M40 M42 M1 on Thursday didn't see anything but BLO0DY Q'S and I mean Q's all the time:( :(

euan
20th August 2007, 08:27 AM
I was down the M1 M25 M4 then back the M25 M40 M42 M1 on Thursday didn't see anything but BLO0DY Q'S and I mean Q's all the time:( :(

Welcome to my life!!!!:(:(