PDA

View Full Version : convoy to the Heart of the Borders Run - Glasgow Area

AeroJonny
17th August 2007, 09:48 PM
Who fancies meeting up at the Bothwell Services before the HoB run?

Any suggestions for a time? I'd suggest one but I'm not sure it'd leave enough time.

Craig
17th August 2007, 09:50 PM
should take you between 30-45 min to make it along the M8 to Edinburgh and you could meet up with us a Hermiston Gait... so how about, you leave at 08:15hrs and we will see you there about 9am :D

AeroJonny
17th August 2007, 09:53 PM
omg...so early :(

Craig
17th August 2007, 10:45 PM
omg...so early :(

blooming students...;) :D

AeroJonny
18th August 2007, 04:00 AM
Nah, I'm now one of the great unemployed :D Hopefully I'll have some news on that front soon though ;)

AndyP & Lenore
19th August 2007, 11:59 PM
Jonny, Rob Stone has also started a thread for a meet up from this area. He is meeting at Hamilton Services, you were suggesting meeting at Bothwell services.

Could I suggest you all meet at Hamilton services? Presumably you're route from there would be northbound up to the M73 then across to the M8. Would I be right in saying Bothwell services is Southbound only?

If I'm talking b*ll*cks, just let me know. Otherwise give me the nod and I'll close this thread and you can use Stoney's thread meeting at Hamilton.

Let me know.

Cheers,

AndyP

AeroJonny
20th August 2007, 02:17 AM
just close it andy, both are out of my way tbh, I'll just see them when I meet Craig and the guys at Hermiston Gait;)

AndyP & Lenore
20th August 2007, 09:45 AM
Nae bother.

See you Sunday.

If anyone wants to meet up from the Glasgow area for a convoy to the Borders Run on Sunday 26th August, please see this thread. (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12485)

A.;)