PDA

View Full Version : Will the Wee Dougster ever get back on the public roads ? ?

john
16th August 2007, 10:36 AM
Well done Craig & Jude

Gismo
16th August 2007, 10:50 AM
Well done Craig & Jude
What's that all about then :confused:

Craig
16th August 2007, 11:28 AM
We are all concerned for the wee man :( .... he has not been on the roads much in the last 12 months and we wondered if he even remember what tarmac looked like ;) :rolleyes: :D

Gismo
16th August 2007, 12:04 PM
Ah, i get it now, the siggy changes :) no worries now, he's in good hands and the right decisions have been made, trust me, with a twin carb set up he'll soon be flying around.
Due to pick him up 21st September, hoping to use him for the Manky Thrash Run ;)

john
16th August 2007, 12:16 PM
Ah, i get it now, the siggy changes :) no worries now, he's in good hands and the right decisions have been made, trust me, with a twin carb set up he'll soon be flying around.
Due to pick him up 21st September, hoping to use him for the Manky Thrash Run ;)

Good lad!!:)

Bazthemod
16th August 2007, 01:02 PM
We should celebrate with a run when hes back on the road :D

Gismo
17th August 2007, 08:48 AM
We are all concerned for the wee man :( .... he has not been on the roads much in the last 12 months and we wondered if he even remember what tarmac looked like ;) :rolleyes: :D
Craig lad, the more i look at your siggy the more it becomes harder to read, that red is too sore on my eyes :rolleyes: :D

john
17th August 2007, 09:20 AM
Craig lad, the more i look at your siggy the more it becomes harder to read, that red is too sore on my eyes :rolleyes: :D

DITO!!!!!!

Craig
17th August 2007, 09:52 AM

is that better then ya pair of auld wimen!! :eek: ;) :D

Gismo
17th August 2007, 10:42 AM
is that better then ya pair of auld wimen!! :eek: ;) :D
Much better :D

john
17th August 2007, 11:21 AM
It will do!

zimbo
19th August 2007, 11:52 AM
Due to pick him up 21st September...

Is this for definate this time Alan... :) I'm quite looking forward to seeing "Wee Dougie" when he finally returns home. Or should he now be being called "Big Dougie" seeing as he's kinda grown up a bit. :D