PDA

View Full Version : Convoy to Heart of the Borders Run - Central Area

Craig
16th August 2007, 10:21 AM
Ok, who's for a wee convoy down to the start of the Borders run. We need to be in Gala for approx 10:00hrs, therefore meet times as undernoted. :D

Meet @ Stirling Services @ 08:15hrs, leave at 08:30hrs.

1. Craig & Jude
2. MarkyC
3. CCM
4. DIY SOS (aka The Nicols)

Rendevous @ Hermiston Gait, Edinburgh @ 09:00hrs

1. The Glasgow Crew (3 Cars)
2. Duncan S
3. Weefossy
4. Bumble & Daz
5. VintageB3 & Kim
6. Stephen & Allyson

Others on the way

William and his Mum and Dad :p

tonyjac
16th August 2007, 03:01 PM
count me in craig for stirling:)

Craig
16th August 2007, 03:33 PM

that's you added tony - did you have that word ? ? ;)

Colin
16th August 2007, 11:42 PM
Me please Craig :D
God that means I'll have to leave the house at 08:14hrs :rolleyes:

tonyjac
17th August 2007, 03:48 AM
hi craig i've not seen head nor tail :( :D

Craig
17th August 2007, 09:48 AM
Me please Craig :D
God that means I'll have to leave the house at 08:14hrs :rolleyes:

...............;) :D

MINI William
17th August 2007, 09:05 PM
craig ill meet us at hermiston gate:D

MINI William
17th August 2007, 09:19 PM
wait a sec ive just realised that means goin one way to come back :rolleyes: .take it yous will be going through bonnyrigg or dalkeith if so ill meet us there:D if not no worries

Craig
17th August 2007, 09:40 PM
wait a sec ive just realised that means goin one way to come back :rolleyes: .take it yous will be going through bonnyrigg or dalkeith if so ill meet us there:D if not no worries

we will be going down the A7, so if you PM me your mobile number, then I can give you a call as we approach the Tesco say just off the A7 outside of Newtongrange or you could be waiting at the Dobbies Garden World as we pass?

:D :D

MINI William
18th August 2007, 02:33 PM
no worries craig ill get us at tescos.PM sent:D

Craig
18th August 2007, 03:35 PM
no worries craig ill get us at tescos.PM sent:D

no worries. See you then :)

AeroJonny
19th August 2007, 12:17 AM
Right, I'll see you guys at Hermiston Gait at 9 (god it hurt to say that :() Craig, I'm not too sure about my way around the Edinburgh area, is there a postcode or place i should go to? Is it the retail park at the bypass?

AndyP & Lenore
19th August 2007, 12:25 AM
Jonny, Hermiston Gait is just off the bypass at the end of the M8.

This link shows you the roundabout to come off at the end of the M8 (http://www.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=hermiston+junction,+edinburgh&sll=55.925043,-3.311906&sspn=0.016615,0.039911&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1)

A.;)

AeroJonny
19th August 2007, 12:58 AM
Andy to the rescue! Cheers mate, that's the place I was thinking of! I've passed it a good few times but didn't know the name :D

Craig
19th August 2007, 11:48 AM
Andy to the rescue! Cheers mate, that's the place I was thinking of! I've passed it a good few times but didn't know the name :D

Johnny, just park in the first car park you come to infront of the retail units (just of the last wee mini roundabout) :D

PM'd you my number just in case.

AndyP & Lenore
19th August 2007, 12:25 PM
Craig, bear in mind that whole area is undergoing major renovation. Road system completely changed recently, which they build a new B & Q Warehouse.

A.:D

Craig
19th August 2007, 04:12 PM
Craig, bear in mind that whole area is undergoing major renovation. Road system completely changed recently, which they build a new B & Q Warehouse.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

that means I will get lost also then!!!!!!

;) :D

AeroJonny
19th August 2007, 05:50 PM
we could always just keep going round and round the roundabout until everyone arrives ;) :D

AndyP & Lenore
19th August 2007, 05:56 PM
we could always just keep going round and round the roundabout until everyone arrives ;) :D

ROFLMAO. Good one.:D :D :D

stoney
19th August 2007, 10:17 PM

no u wont you wil meet at haimson gate tony !!!!!
:p :p

the sout lanarkshire crew will mee at heison gate :D :D

tonyjac
20th August 2007, 08:52 AM
:D no problem rob sorry craig didnt realise this was going to happen:cool:

Duncan Stewart
20th August 2007, 09:45 AM
I will meet up at hermiston gate please.
Cheers :D

Craig
20th August 2007, 10:23 AM
I will meet up at hermiston gate please.
Cheers :D

Thats u added Duncan. :D

Duncan Stewart
20th August 2007, 06:25 PM
Cheers - No Helen this time, just me, or may drag along Carol, my daughter :D (stroppy teenager!:p )

Craig
20th August 2007, 06:25 PM
Ok Duncan, no worries. :D

weefossy
20th August 2007, 08:43 PM
We'll meet at Hermi Gate.
William for all the distance, it's probably better just to meet the rest of gang at Hermi Gate.

Scottie
21st August 2007, 05:50 PM
Look out for me at Stirling services not to meet you guys sorry:p but to meet the E30 guys going to Callender Classic @ 8.30am.

I'll come early though just to see you lot. Well maybe the toast and sausages more like:p :D ;)

I'll be a bit confused as I will want to park next to you lot.:rolleyes: :o bugger it I'm parking with you boys.

Craig
21st August 2007, 05:57 PM
Look out for me at Stirling services not to meet you guys sorry:p but to meet the E30 guys going to Callender Classic @ 8.30am.

I'll come early though just to see you lot. Well maybe the toast and sausages more like:p :D ;)

I be a bit confused as I will want to park next to you lot.:rolleyes: :o bugger it I'm parking with you boys.

naw yer no!!!!!!!!! I'm pi$$ed offI'm missing the Callander Classic for the 3rd year in a row and don't like being reminded :( Just spent 2 hours last night getting my dad's jag ready for the show..:cool: :cool:

Say hello to him if you see him. (George) Dark Silver XJ6 Sport

Scottie
21st August 2007, 06:07 PM
naw yer no!!!!!!!!! I'm pi$$ed offI'm missing the Callander Classic for the 3rd year in a row and don't like being reminded :( Just spent 2 hours last night getting my dad's jag ready for the show..:cool: :cool:

Say hello to him if you see him. (George) Dark Silver XJ6 Sport

now now don't be a snob just cause you will be in that new shiny BMW MINI thing.:p :p ;)

I will look out for your dad.:D

AndyP & Lenore
21st August 2007, 06:08 PM
....I'm pi$$ed offI'm missing the Callander Classic for the 3rd year in a row and don't like being reminded :( .....

Well forgive me all over the place.:eek: :rolleyes: If our run is going to be attended under sufferance, feel free to bu@@er off and play with your "real" friends.:p :p :p :p

Craig
21st August 2007, 06:38 PM
Well forgive me all over the place.:eek: :rolleyes: If our run is going to be attended under sufferance, feel free to bu@@er off and play with your "real" friends.:p

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

as Jude would say..... Whatever!! :rolleyes: ;) :D

anyway, I don't really have any "real" friends..:( :D

markyc
21st August 2007, 08:18 PM
Ohh Callander Classic sounds a great day out, can we go to t..................
(tin hat is on waiting for popcorn to bounce off it!!!)

Look forward to seeing you Fi (Alan as well) and the Beemer. I'll be at the services fairly early for a wee spot of brekkie in any case :D :D ;)

markyc
21st August 2007, 08:21 PM
Can't mind if I said or not Craig but the Nicol's will join us at Moto to head to Callander, ehh sorry Gala :confused:

You know the Nicols, yeh the Nicols, frae the Naud, just moved hoose and are now well pi$$ed with painting, decorating, kitchens, windows etc etc :eek: ;)

Craig
21st August 2007, 10:02 PM
Can't mind if I said or not Craig but the Nicol's will join us at Moto to head to Callander, ehh sorry Gala :confused:

You know the Nicols, yeh the Nicols, frae the Naud, just moved hoose and are now well pi$$ed with painting, decorating, kitchens, windows etc etc :eek: ;)

nae worries mate - will add them to the list..;)

AndyP & Lenore
21st August 2007, 10:05 PM
Ohh Callander Classic sounds a great day out, can we go to t..................
(tin hat is on waiting for popcorn to bounce off it!!!)

Look forward to seeing you Fi (Alan as well) and the Beemer. I'll be at the services fairly early for a wee spot of brekkie in any case :D :D ;)

Ping, ping, ping, ping-ping, ping-ping-ping.;)

AndyP & Lenore
21st August 2007, 10:06 PM

4. DIY SOS (aka The Nicols)

PMSL:D

More like: Better Homes is it not?

A.

Bumble
21st August 2007, 10:08 PM
Can you add me (and Daz) to the leave from Hermiston Gait list.

Ta!

jeekster
22nd August 2007, 08:06 AM
Hi can you add me and philip on for meeting at hermiston gate :D

vintageb3
22nd August 2007, 10:08 PM
Yo Craigy Ballesteros...

Can you add Kim and I to the Hermy meet up?

Duncan S!...you want to meet up at the usual place on the A92?

Gimmie a time

Cheers!

mark

vintageb3
22nd August 2007, 10:09 PM
jeekster....want to join the Fife run to Hermiston Gate?

Let me know

mark

Craig
22nd August 2007, 11:11 PM
Hi can you add me and philip on for meeting at hermiston gate :D

That's you added, could you please bring a copy of the Perthshire run notes and I'm look at them with your "amendments" :D

Duncan Stewart
23rd August 2007, 12:13 PM
Yup, Mark
Should be passing about 8:30
C U then :D

vintageb3
23rd August 2007, 11:33 PM
OK Duncan....

Will see you at 8.30am...

Jeekster...do you want to meet about 8.40am?

We could nip off the A92 at the Dunfermiline turn off and pick you up at the Shell Garage???

Let us know.

I'm in Hull (should it be spelled HELL?) until Saturday night...but will check my mail when I get home...

cheers

mark

MINI William
24th August 2007, 10:26 PM
craig if its easier 4 us lot ill meet at hemi gate not a worry

Mini Ecosse
25th August 2007, 07:52 AM
Craig, put us down to meet at Hermiston Gate.
Please PM me your mobile number, just in case of probs.

Anyone, how long, time wise, from Kingston Bridge to Hermi Gate?

Stephen

Craig
25th August 2007, 10:22 AM
craig if its easier 4 us lot ill meet at hemi gate not a worry

not a problem William as I'll just phone you when we leave the bypass, but if you want to come to Hermiston Gait, you can do... :)

Craig
25th August 2007, 10:24 AM
Craig, put us down to meet at Hermiston Gate.
Please PM me your mobile number, just in case of probs.

Anyone, how long, time wise, from Kingston Bridge to Hermi Gate?

Stephen

Stephen, if there is no hold ups, I would see you do it in approx 45 mins sticking to the speed limits, for safety sake, I would give yourself an hour..:)

PM 'd you my number :D

Mini Ecosse
25th August 2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks for info and mobile number

Stephen

MINI William
25th August 2007, 05:18 PM
sure thing craig if u just give me a phone when u leave the bypass thanks :D

AeroJonny
25th August 2007, 06:55 PM
stephen, where are you coming from? I've to cross the Kingston bridge on my way too.

Craig
25th August 2007, 07:38 PM
Jonny, he is normally coming from Oban :eek: so will be coming over the Erskine Bridge I would have thought and then through the centre of Glasgow on the M8.. :D

AeroJonny
25th August 2007, 08:20 PM
Holy crap! That's commitment! I'll probably see him along the road at some point as I'll be going along the M8 from Greenock due to some pesky roadworks, so from the Erskine Bridge we're following the exact same route.