PDA

View Full Version : 21 Racing Mini's

tonyjac
13th August 2007, 02:04 PM
everybody on the fab pleasure run yesterday 21 racing mini's through the best scenery scotland has to offer:D

Craig
13th August 2007, 03:14 PM
:D :D :D

Smashin! :cool:

PACMAN
13th August 2007, 03:20 PM
everybody on the fab pleasure run yesterday 21 racing mini's through the best scenery scotland has to offer:D

20 mini racing ... we were been held up at the front by the old man in the grey wan :eek: ;) :D :D :D

Craig
13th August 2007, 04:17 PM
20 mini racing ... we were been held up at the front by the old man in the grey wan :eek: ;) :D :D :D

Thats no way to talk about the elderly statesman Angus... :eek: ;) :) :D

PACMAN
13th August 2007, 05:21 PM
:eek::D;) with his bush tail

john
13th August 2007, 07:18 PM
:D Bonnie does the Manky Trash and got a puplic hanging from Rockwell for being TOO fast, and here we are with 21 RACING mini's:D

Poor Alan!!

PACMAN
13th August 2007, 07:23 PM
:D Bonnie does the Manky Trash and got a puplic hanging from Rockwell for being TOO fast, and here we are with 21 RACING mini's:D

Poor Alan!!

was that too fast he was complaining about or couldn't keep up :eek::o;)

Bring on Manky 2 :p

AndyP & Lenore
13th August 2007, 07:28 PM

Poor Alan!!

I sort of saw this coming when I saw Tony's post.:rolleyes:

To be honest, I'm no fan of driving TOO fast. And yesterday was NOT too fast. It was a spirited drive in the country. But we seldom felt it necessary to break the speed limit. We weren't on the Manky Thrash, so we're not in a position to compare - not that there's anything to be gained from that anyway.

Also John, please bear in mind, from what I recall Alan was only criticised by ONE person on his run. And at that, the guy stewed for a month before chipping in. Couldn't have been that bad. So I'm not sure he got a "roasting".

Besides, from what I saw in Big Gordy's post, yesterday you were driving so fast you couldn't even hold it on the road.:eek: :D ;)

A.;)

john
13th August 2007, 07:41 PM
I sort of saw this coming when I saw Tony's post.:rolleyes:

To be honest, I'm no fan of driving TOO fast. And yesterday was NOT too fast. It was a spirited drive in the country. But we seldom felt it necessary to break the speed limit. We weren't on the Manky Thrash, so we're not in a position to compare - not that there's anything to be gained from that anyway.

Also John, please bear in mind, from what I recall Alan was only criticised by ONE person on his run. And at that, the guy stewed for a month before chipping in. Couldn't have been that bad. So I'm not sure he got a "roasting".

Besides, from what I saw in Big Gordy's post, yesterday you were driving so fast you couldn't even hold it on the road.:eek: :D ;)

A.;)

I am not condeming anyone, I merely found it amusing that Alan got a hard time of the Manky run and then I read a thread titled 21 racing minis only to open it and its about a great run.

And as for yesterday I think you will find I did keep it on the road (while spinning) not that easy:eek:

Craig
13th August 2007, 07:45 PM
I am not condeming anyone, I merely found it amusing that Alan got a hard time of the Manky run and then I read a thread titled 21 racing minis only to open it and its about a great run.

And as for yesterday I think you will find I did keep it on the road (while spinning) not that easy:eek:

Exactly John, a great run, I did check with everyone (I think) at the end that they enjoyed it, thereby giving them the chance to tell me if anything was wrong (too slow, too fast, not enough toilet stops, they didn't like my biscuits, they didn't like the company, the scenery was lousy etc etc) but all I got was positive comments. :D :D

I think Tony's post was tongue in cheek anyway as he is known as "Miss Daisy"... ;) :D

AndyP & Lenore
13th August 2007, 07:56 PM
Exactly John, a great run, I did check with everyone (I think) at the end that they enjoyed it, thereby giving them the chance to tell me if anything was wrong (too slow, too fast, not enough toilet stops, they didn't like my biscuits, they didn't like the company, the scenery was lousy etc etc) but all I got was positive comments. :D :D

I think Tony's post was tongue in cheek anyway as he is known as "Miss Daisy"... ;) :D

Totally agree with that. The scenery was indeed lovely.....;)

A.:D

AndyP & Lenore
13th August 2007, 08:00 PM

I know what you mean John. I find it amusing any time Alan gets a hard time.:eek: ;) :D

I'm sure if you look closely at the video footage there is a faint puff of dust from the roadside as you spun your 3rd rotation, LOL. Well done. And well done on finishing 5th - even with the spinoff.;)

tonyjac
13th August 2007, 08:01 PM
hi all miss daisy here;) the only reason why i put 21 racing mini's on the thread is i could'nt remember everyone's name and even if i did it would have taken me 30mins to write.i was'nt suggesting anybody was breaking the law in speeding ,afterall if we were all driving like demons we would not have noticed the wonderfull scenery which would have been a shame.the word racing was just a word i used to grab attention to my post and i apologise to anyone that found this offending.:o

john
13th August 2007, 08:04 PM
hi all miss daisy here;) the only reason why i put 21 racing mini's on the thread is i could'nt remember everyone's name and even if i did it would have taken me 30mins to write.i was'nt suggesting anybody was breaking the law in speeding ,afterall if we were all driving like demons we would not have noticed the wonderfull scenery which would have been a shame.the word racing was just a word i used to grab attention to my post and i apologise to anyone that found this offending.:o

In that case give yourself a big SLAP!! and we will say no more about it!!:D

Gismo
13th August 2007, 08:57 PM
Lol, i'm getting flamed and i'm not even there :eek:
Looks like a good run that i missed

john
13th August 2007, 09:05 PM

Situation NORMAL:D

AndyP & Lenore
13th August 2007, 09:06 PM

But if you were there, we couldn't talk about you behind your back now could we?