PDA

View Full Version : Update on the car front

gill
11th August 2007, 11:52 AM
Hi folks,

not been on much for a while due to our house move earlier this year - just too much to do!!!

Anyway, thought I'd best give you all a quick update on our news before seeing some of you tomorrow!

Ewan has sold his mini convertible - :eek: !!! It's now living down in the big smoke of London with a very happy lady owner! (We do have a wind deflector for sale if anyone is interested - pm me)!!!

Jamie just keeps growing and we were finding it a bit of a squash getting us all in the mini's. So, Ewan has now bought himself a Subaru WRX STi, which is much bigger (and louder!!!). I would post a pic, but not taken any as yet :o !

So, that's about it on the car front. I've still got the 'Scotsmin' which I still love to bits! Ewan seems happy with his new mota! House is progressing with new kitchen fitted in the summer there!

For those on Craig's run tomorrow, see you there! :D :D :D

AndyP & Lenore
11th August 2007, 12:22 PM
Big changes for you guys then.;) :D

Looking forward to seeing you guys again tomorrow.:D :D

But, Ewan.... A Scooby? Puleeease... Don't tell me.... Blue with Gold wheels?

A.:D

gill
11th August 2007, 04:49 PM
Big changes for you guys then.;) :D

Looking forward to seeing you guys again tomorrow.:D :D

But, Ewan.... A Scooby? Puleeease... Don't tell me.... Blue with Gold wheels?

A.:D

YUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

BetaRyder
11th August 2007, 05:26 PM
Nice stable of cars :D Was Ewans convertible a black one with (EWAN) private plate ? If so I was driving behind it last week between Meigle-Newtyle.
Lee

Craig
11th August 2007, 06:02 PM
ewan's was a dark silver with black roof from memory...

glad you haven't got rid of all your MINI's :D

see you tomorrow for a natter.. ;)

gill
12th August 2007, 09:18 AM
Ewan's convertible was hyper blue with blue hood! Plate - J99 EWN.

Craig, you're thinking of the 'hired' convertible we had on the Borders Run last year - that's what sparked off the idea in the first place!

See ya soon!