PDA

View Full Version : Back In The Fold

ny152
7th August 2007, 06:19 PM
Hey Folks

Got a bit excited today and in a fit of common sense visited Harry Fairbairns MINI.
As a result, new PW CooperD should be getting picked up Friday :D.

Took a quick test drive with the very youthful Soopercooper and it felt just like home (only faster, quieter, smoother and shinier). Also nice to get a sales exec who is right into his own MINI. Plus he has a full head of hair, and not every MINI salesperson can boast that ;).

=======
Bloke sells MINI. Bloke misses MINI. Bloke buys new MINI. The End.

Gismo
7th August 2007, 06:35 PM
Nice one Allen, welcome back :D

AndyP & Lenore
7th August 2007, 06:42 PM
Cool.

Welcome back to the fold.

A.:D ;)

AeroJonny
7th August 2007, 07:00 PM
Does that make you whitemini now? ;):p

ny152
7th August 2007, 07:34 PM
Does that make you whitemini now? ;):p

Good question. Guess i'll need to 'bling' up the car when I get it somehow - maybe pay a visit to the Argos jewellery counter :p

Craig
7th August 2007, 08:43 PM
blooming eck Allen, welcome back. :D

you still out Stirling direction from time to time ?

ny152
7th August 2007, 09:07 PM
blooming eck Allen, welcome back. :D

you still out Stirling direction from time to time ?

Certainly am. Almost a local now that Tricia has engaged me (in what I will not say :o).

Even spookier, we're talking about moving to Denny at some point in the future :eek::eek:.

Craig
7th August 2007, 09:23 PM
Certainly am. Almost a local now that Tricia has engaged me (in what I will not say :o).

Even spookier, we're talking about moving to Denny at some point in the future :eek::eek:.

WTF!!:eek:

if you need any advice as to good areas/houses, let me know as I've lived here for nearly 26 years..

ny152
7th August 2007, 09:36 PM
WTF!!:eek:

if you need any advice as to good areas/houses, let me know as I've lived here for nearly 26 years..

Will do Craig. Tricia is from Denny and a lot of her cousins are still around the area. Cue jokes from me about inbreeding until she reminds me of the 'Glasgow overspill' :o.
In fact one of them has the beauty salon at the cross. Maybe we could arrange an NMS discount :D

AndyP & Lenore
7th August 2007, 09:39 PM
Will do Craig. Tricia is from Denny and a lot of her cousins are still around the area. Cue jokes from me about inbreeding until she reminds me of the 'Glasgow overspill' :o.
In fact one of them has the beauty salon at the cross. Maybe we could arrange an NMS discount :D

ROFLMAO.:D :D

Craig Davies. Beauty Salon. Two words you'll never see in the same sentence.:eek: :eek: :D

A.:D :D :D

Craig
7th August 2007, 09:45 PM
ROFLMAO.:D :D

Craig Davies. Beauty Salon. Two words you'll never see in the same sentence.:eek: :eek: :D

A.:D :D :D

just like you and low fat juice ?;)

AndyP & Lenore
7th August 2007, 09:52 PM
just like you and low fat juice ?;)

Damn tootin straight!:D :D :D :D

Duncan Stewart
9th August 2007, 07:06 PM
:D Welcome back Allen :D

X30YES
10th August 2007, 08:05 AM
Welcme Baaaaaaaaaaaack to the "fold"

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z26/dougefresh03/sheep-dog-silly-humor-backgrounds.jpg

ny152
10th August 2007, 09:47 AM
It's nice to be back - should be picking up the car today, just need to phone for a time.

X30 - are you saying i'm a sheep, or a sly fox :confused:;).
Whatever, that picture is so wrong and the images it creates have made me realise how disturbed I really am :D:D.