PDA

View Full Version : WANTED - MY DEGREE!!

mgemie
13th February 2004, 01:14 AM
I was gonna post this thread in the 'Wanted' forum but thought that since its nothing (whatsoever) to do with MINIs i'll post it here...

anyway...

I just want to say...

WANTED - MY DEGREE!!! - I seriously can't be arsed finishing my BSc Computing Science Honours Degree. I've been playing the uni game for 4 :question::question::question::question:ing years and i'm fed up with it. Its all a bunch of w*nk.

Sorry about this people but rant is over now...i think..:D

its just my thesis/dissertation is starting to get to me! Anyone else out there in the far reaches of NMS been the way of the uni computing student?

Burple
13th February 2004, 01:18 AM
Hah...
Yeah... but only as a PostGrad! :D

Now I just work at the Uni doing IT support for stroppy students! ;);)
snigger... :D

mgemie
13th February 2004, 02:23 AM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Hah...
Yeah... but only as a PostGrad! :D

Now I just work at the Uni doing IT support for stroppy students! ;);)
snigger... :D

oh yeah, i forgot to add that i also work (as well as study) at the university providing IT support - and that :question::question::question::question:es me off as well:D but i won't rant about that coz i'll be here for years!

minidriver#1
13th February 2004, 02:35 AM
lol. i graduated after 4 years of applied comp at dundee, but its worth it man, not long to go at all. keep it up.

mgemie
13th February 2004, 03:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by KJ_innit

lol. i graduated after 4 years of applied comp at dundee, but its worth it man, not long to go at all. keep it up.

lol, better be worth it. these MINIs dont pay for themselves :D;) £££££££££

minidriver#1
13th February 2004, 03:25 AM
haha totally. i basically work for the car now. lol. ach well, hard work = hard play.

euan
13th February 2004, 08:12 PM
I did a BSc in Computer Science a few years ago (I'm trying really hard not to think that it's 5 years ago since I left!). Final year was murder, but worth it if it's what you want. Short term effort blah blah, but I would not have my S without it.