PDA

View Full Version : parrot 3000 handsfree

AeroJonny
7th August 2007, 02:36 AM
has anyone fitted a parrot 3000 bluetooth carkit? If so, can you give me any hints?

vintageb3
7th August 2007, 07:44 AM
Almost certain it is fitted inside the car near where you sit...

Or is that the steering wheel I'm thinking about:confused:

mark

Gismo
7th August 2007, 07:54 AM
I have a Parrott Kit fitted in my S, I'm sure it's the Evo version :o
It's not the one with with the display, it works very well, is easy to pair phones and i would have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone.

Mikeythemini fitted mine :)

X30YES
7th August 2007, 09:00 AM
I think John also had one fitted ,or fitted them when he worked at "The Arches" and recommended it ..sadly my Moto phone was not the best at the time ,so I never bothered .

AeroJonny
7th August 2007, 12:26 PM
cheers guys, my mate's got one and I know they're good. I was just wondering where all the bits go when you install it! I'm not going to get the one with the display, I don't see the point.

Gismo
7th August 2007, 12:29 PM
cheers guys, my mate's got one and I know they're good. I was just wondering where all the bits go when you install it! I'm not going to get the one with the display, I don't see the point.
Try mikeythemini (http://www.newministuff.com/new/shop.php?action=productshow&id=355)

AeroJonny
7th August 2007, 11:44 PM
been there, done that;) I was looking to find a guide to fitting the microphone next to the clock in the ceiling, but it turns out from reading on mini2 that having it atop the A-pillar gives better mic pickup anyhoo. Cheers guys...now to get the kit and interface:D

Can get the kit for about £55 off ebay and I reckon I can get cheaper than mikey's price for the interface, just need to make sure i get the right one mind;)