PDA

View Full Version : hey

mini_lotte
5th August 2007, 06:07 PM
hey hey..im new to this site and new too mini's.....i picked up my mini a week ago and cant help but think how iv managed to drive for 2 years without one.

Im lotte and live near edinburgh....i have an 07 plate mini cooper from menzies in stirling....its lightning blue with black checkered viper stripes, chrome mini wheels, and all the kit inside....it also has the john works kit and door sill......very sexy sexy.

AndyP & Lenore
5th August 2007, 06:46 PM
Howdy and welcome to the site.

Your MINI sounds very nice.

How about sticking some pics up on this thread.

And if you're interested, there's two runs organised in the very near future where you can meet all the other MINI nuts fans.

Perthshire Pleasure Run (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=10886)

Heart Of The Borders Run (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=10885)

You'd be most welcome at both!

A.:D

Mini Ecosse
5th August 2007, 06:59 PM
Welcome to the mad house!:eek: :) :)

Craig
5th August 2007, 07:06 PM
Welcome, saw that motor in Menzies showroom a few weeks ago, wondered who had bought it.. :D

as Andy says, get yourself on a run and enjoy yer motor. :D

Oh and meet some other mini eejits also. ;)

markyc
5th August 2007, 09:17 PM
Hi there Mini Lotte

Car sounds fair braw indeed :D Nice to have new members from the Edi area.

Hope to see you on a run soon, Perthshire Pleasure will be suuuperb, not to sure bout that Borders Run - the guy that's organising it is kinda funny (think it's all that popcorn :eek: )

I jest of course both run's are highly highly recommended and are fantastic days out and Andy is a fine upstanding chap :confused: :D ;)

Bumble
5th August 2007, 10:04 PM
Big Wave Lotte - welcome!

Car sounds fabbie.

AndyP & Lenore
5th August 2007, 11:58 PM
I jest of course both run's are highly highly recommended and are fantastic days out and Andy is a fine upstanding chap :confused: :D ;)

But not so upstanding you can remember to sign up for his Mimi Meats social night.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D

X30YES
6th August 2007, 08:50 AM
Welcome and enjoy the fun days out

Gismo
6th August 2007, 05:59 PM
Welcome to the site :)

Duncan Stewart
6th August 2007, 08:53 PM
:D Hi and Welcome :D
Any pics of your mini? Lightning blue and black sounds a great colour combo

vintageb3
6th August 2007, 09:22 PM
i picked up my mini a week ago

That's totally amazing!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm pretty strong myself...but still prefer using a car jack;)

This IS the madhouse others have been talking about:D

Welcome!

mark

rpn
6th August 2007, 10:14 PM
......very sexy sexy.

Yo and welcome!

We want to see some pic of your very sexy sexy....... Mini! :p :p :p

Colin
6th August 2007, 11:08 PM
Welcome to the site. :D

mini_lotte
7th August 2007, 12:04 PM
well if someone tells me how to put pics on id me more than happy too..... whats the dates for these runs?

also is there any other girls in here?

x x x

Craig
7th August 2007, 12:17 PM
my run is this Sunday lotte, meet at Stirling Services about 10:30hrs. Finish in Perth about 5pm with lunch in Crieff. :D

would be good for you to meet some new folks and have a wee run in yer motor. :)

PACMAN
8th August 2007, 04:33 PM
welcome to the NMS Nut house :D

AeroJonny
8th August 2007, 06:24 PM
well if someone tells me how to put pics on id me more than happy too..... whats the dates for these runs?

x x x

There's a small menu below the post composition box, click the manage attachments button then add the one you like from your computer. It's just like adding an attachment to an email;) Failing that, you can post a link to a pic if you have any on say bebo or myspace using the Insert Image button at the top of the text box. Failing that...email me one and I'll do it.

guess that's my random act of kindness of the day doneski:p

There are plenty of girls about...but if you think the guys are mad, you're in for a rude awakening:eek: I jest;)

Oh yeah...welcome aboard:cool:

AndyP & Lenore
8th August 2007, 09:44 PM

x x x

Howdy,

I've written a wee tutorial on this page (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12359) which guides you through posting pics onto the forums.

If you need any more advice, give me a shout.

jeekster
9th August 2007, 04:53 PM

x x x

Hello from fellow newbie of the female variety:D hope to see you at run soon :D Car sounds v. nice

jacq :)

sedgie
9th August 2007, 08:58 PM
Hiya n Welcome:D