PDA

View Full Version : Today Markyc

Scottie
5th August 2007, 05:34 PM
and he ignored me.:eek: :eek: Not a wave flash nothing and lets face it my motor is not easy to miss.:mad:

Stirling services roundabout.

Craig
5th August 2007, 07:04 PM
he was in a rush as he was late coming over to see me! :D Was that about lunchtime?

We were off to Costco with his card. :eek: ;) :D

AndyP & Lenore
5th August 2007, 07:42 PM

Shouldve known you were too tight to pay for a membership.:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A.:D

Scottie
5th August 2007, 08:49 PM
he was in a rush as he was late coming over to see me! :D Was that about lunchtime?

No later than that looks like he could have been coming from your bit. I was coming up off the slip road waiting to get out on to the round about.

markyc
5th August 2007, 08:53 PM
No later than that looks like he could have been coming from your bit. I was coming up off the slip road waiting to get out on to the round about.

Oh Sh!t me very very very sorry Fi :o Think I was concentrating on the bawbag in the black RX-7 who decided that even though there wasn't a space to come out from the slip onto the roundabout HE DID :mad: right into ma path !!!!!!

Calm, calm, calm

I'm wavin' just now :D ;)

Scottie
5th August 2007, 08:55 PM
I'll let you of this time was a tad rainy at the time and the spray was awful for you boys in cars.:rolleyes:

markyc
5th August 2007, 08:57 PM
I'll let you of this time was a tad rainy at the time and the spray was awful for you boys in cars.:rolleyes:

Yeh right enough when your sittin' 14ft up in the air lookin down on us I can see you point :eek:

Got the bits you ordered for it yet ??