PDA

View Full Version : might be buying a cooper s john cooper works

soopercooper
5th August 2007, 01:43 PM
i am almost certainly going to buy a mini cooper s jcw 210bhp o5plate.is there anything that you can buy to give it even more power

illegalhunter
5th August 2007, 04:52 PM
A visit to GTT will get sorted

X30YES
6th August 2007, 08:58 AM
You might want to add a Manifold if you feel its not quick enough ...that will give it a good kick .Tony has the JCW sport one I think and Rob the gtt version ......with a great sound from both of them as well.

stoney
6th August 2007, 07:32 PM
You might want to add a Manifold if you feel its not quick enough ...that will give it a good kick .Tony has the JCW sport one I think and Rob the gtt version ......with a great sound from both of them as well.

yep got the gtt on with de cat pipe helps open it up at high speeds not that i do them of course :D i would also look in to a intercooler as the standard one is not up 2 much for the works kit

vintageb3
6th August 2007, 09:14 PM
i am almost certainly going to buy a mini cooper s jcw 210bhp o5plate.is there anything that you can buy to give it even more power

A second battery in the boot...

Listen to me...I know what the hell I'm talking about!;)

mark

vintageb3
6th August 2007, 09:16 PM
Oh!...and another thing young man!!!! I'm not going to buy anything for your car...buy it your bloody self!:eek: ;) :D

mark

ELFMAN
10th August 2007, 08:27 AM

Try it first and see if you NEED more power. Look into brakes and suspension, decent seats, tyres (if it's on 17" Runflats) etc. No point having more power if you can't put it down on the road. After that look at a Manifold, Intercooler upgrade.......