PDA

View Full Version : Is Alonso a cheat

Scottie
5th August 2007, 09:58 AM
Holding up Hami in the pits:mad: what was he thinking.

duncan
5th August 2007, 10:42 AM
Don't think he was cheating as such, just clever gamesmanship.
F1 team orders are cheating however.

euan
5th August 2007, 11:03 AM
I think he knew exactly what he was doing. While not cheating, it's not exactly playing fair and he's had his punishment.

Can't see McLaren being too chuffed with him as they don't score constructor points today now.

Will be interesting to see what happens if he wins the Grand Prix, Ron Dennis won't be a happy man.

stoney
5th August 2007, 11:46 AM
it was dam right wrong they are both on the same team at the end of the day alonso was just being a dirty f**k and should be put in his place he just thinks cos he has been in f1 longer he gets the right 2 win !!!!!!

Gismo
5th August 2007, 07:20 PM
Nope, turns out that Hamilton disobeyed team orders earlier on in the session to do with allowing Alonso to burn off fuel.

Alonos's pit engineer counted him down from 10 to leave the pits, Dennis was fuming about it ;)

Craig
5th August 2007, 07:24 PM
I think there has to be fairness in sport, but them again look at football, that is a sport where cheating is encouraged by the rules... :(

Some people are driven more by winning at all costs than having morals..

tonyjac
5th August 2007, 07:30 PM
Forza Ferrari

markyc
5th August 2007, 09:04 PM
Never seen that 'manouvre' happening before

Been reading the F1 news and it seems poor wee Alonso has fallen out with Hami and isn't speaking to him anymore

How dare a crackin' younger driver come along and challenge the diva that is Alonso :eek:

euan
5th August 2007, 09:07 PM
It does seem Alonso is throwing his toys about just now. He thought he would be lead driver, McLaren don't have lead drivers and I don't think he thought he'd be under so much pressure.

That's not to say Lewis didn't try and get track position - from what I hear he did. McLaren need to get these two under control, and quickly, as it'll start effect the image they have.