PDA

View Full Version : First taste of Classic Mini Road Rage!

Wul
12th February 2004, 04:25 AM
:(Well it's finally happened - driving along George Street in Edinburgh just now a white T reg Classic Mini with front spots and chrome GB badge on the rear was all over me like a rash! Whilst observing the speed limit on GS (double parked cars, centre street parking, buses and pelican crossings) the wee To$$er decided to overtake me with a couple of inches between me and the centre street parked cars!

Then when the tw@t tried to undertake a bus waiting behind another bus to get to a stop he then tried to T-Bone me in side to get back out!:mad:

Then he gave me the bird and away he went to kill a few pedestrians and terrorise some OAPS.:eek:

Nice Mini - pity about the driver!:blackeye:

All I can say is - if you are out there and reading this - get a life man!:disapprove:

KenL
12th February 2004, 04:28 AM
Sad, sad, sad, boy !!!

Gismo
12th February 2004, 05:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by KenL
Sad, sad, sad, boy !!!
Ken, for once i think Wul is right ;)

mgemie
12th February 2004, 08:21 AM
You've my support on this one Wul... some mini drivers give us good, respectable, decent, honest (am i overdoing it a bit? lol), well-behaved MINI drivers a bad rep!:evil::disapprove::disapprove::disapprove:

If only i still lived/worked in edinburgh, we could've joined forces and taught this guy a lesson, lol!:D:cool::mad::evil:;):blackeye::blackeye:

Big Col
12th February 2004, 04:56 PM
I just hope he doesn't take anyone else wih him. I hate idiots like that. I don't think he was like that 'cos you were in a new MINI Wul. I think he was like that because he's a f*ckwit.

Duncan Stewart
12th February 2004, 07:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I just hope he doesn't take anyone else wih him. I hate idiots like that. I don't think he was like that 'cos you were in a new MINI Wul. I think he was like that because he's a f*ckwit.

Agreed. I've had the same experience with wee w*nks in a beat up old Nova.

Big Gordy
12th February 2004, 09:40 PM
A few years ago 2 neds in a Nova tried overtaking my XR2 going downhill on a 'B' road :mad: Needless to say they didn't manage the manouvre and some emergency braking on there part was required :approve: as the parked cars on the 'wrong' side of the road were coming up fast :D Kirsten then asked "what were they playing at" :p:D:approve:

Linda M
13th February 2004, 03:56 AM
I had a little incident the other week whilst driving Daisy from Crieff down to Stirling. A 'TWAT' (would like to use nastier words) in a MINI One (lives in Crieff) was all over me like a rash the whole road down eventually overtaking me on a blind summit :mad: Folk like that don't tend to make me think "huh I've got a works bye bye" I prefer to slow right down and dawdle along enjoying the scenery :D

monkimagic
13th February 2004, 04:07 AM
wee ****s

Wul
13th February 2004, 04:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
I don't think he was like that 'cos you were in a new MINI Wul. I think he was like that because he's a f*ckwit.

Think you could be right there Big Col - He doesnae deserve to drive a classic mini and act like that!:mad:

KenL
13th February 2004, 05:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by Linda M

I had a little incident the other week whilst driving Daisy from Crieff down to Stirling. A 'TWAT' (would like to use nastier words) in a MINI One (lives in Crieff) was all over me like a rash the whole road down eventually overtaking me on a blind summit :mad: Folk like that don't tend to make me think "huh I've got a works bye bye" I prefer to slow right down and dawdle along enjoying the scenery :D

Good for you Linda. You won hands down by not taking the bait.

These ONE driver are real twats aren't they :p

Willie M
13th February 2004, 04:36 PM

:D Couldn't have put it better myself Ken ;) As for the 'Ones' that don't even live on the mainland :eek:, oh, don't get me started ;);):clown:

Big Col
13th February 2004, 04:52 PM
I agree with you Linda. It's at times like that when I play the wee game of seeing how slow I can go before they give the finger. 16mph was my record from a ned in a modded (bottom of coke bottles round the arches) 1.0 Corsa. Wish I could say I was as high and mighty when he tried to overtake though...my reaction was exactly the same as Big Gordy's.

mgemie
13th February 2004, 08:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

:D Couldn't have put it better myself Ken ;) As for the 'Ones' that don't even live on the mainland :eek:, oh, don't get me started ;);):clown:

:evil::evil::eek::eek: ONE drivers......:evil::evil::eek:.....i'd better not start i'll just end up in another rant:D:D I won't even start by commenting on those flashy Cooper drivers;);):p:D

Linda M
14th February 2004, 01:09 AM
Just before someone takes this the wrong way :eek: I was in NO way having a go a ONE drivers, it could easily have been Classic, Cooper or super dooper Cooper drivers, I've had them all :clown:

KenL
14th February 2004, 01:13 AM

Just before someone takes this the wrong way :eek: I was in NO way having a go a ONE drivers, it could easily have been Classic, Cooper or super dooper Cooper drivers, I've had them all :clown:

I didn't think for a minute you thought badly of ONE drivers apart from that particular ONE :p

macblob
14th February 2004, 02:32 AM

Youve had them all??? :eek::eek::eek:

Does Willie know about this ? :p

Big Col
14th February 2004, 03:36 AM
See now if I'D have said that I'd have got frowned at!

mgemie
14th February 2004, 10:20 AM
:D

don't you just love threads that start on one subject and end up moving off at a complete tangent to the original subject?:D

Linda M
16th February 2004, 01:16 AM
I just knew someone would pick up on that, had to be Brian :clown:

Quik_Mini
20th February 2004, 01:01 AM
Theres nothing wrong with cooper drivers :D:D

bazi
20th February 2004, 05:46 AM
Sadly the world is full of "colourful" drivers, of all size shapes, ages and genders. Doing customer demo's last year i had 4 near death experiences at the hands of potential customers /jedi knights / kamikaze pilots who overrate their ability control a car.

KenL
20th February 2004, 06:04 AM
Wot cars do you sell Bazi?

Wul
20th February 2004, 05:00 PM
Mini's I think Ken! Possobly from around the seafield area - eh Brian? ;)

bazi
24th February 2004, 07:52 PM
Let's say you're not wrong Wul!!:D