PDA

View Full Version : Transformers...

zimbo
26th July 2007, 07:57 PM
I saw this on Sunday afternoon & all I can say is WOW what a fe**ing brilliant film, so good I almost burst my bladder coz I refused to go to the toilet and miss any of the film... BUT it was SO worth it :D:p

I want to go see it again, especially since we missed the start of it on Sunday due to computer crashing while we were getting our tickets so missed bout first 10 mins of it.

I highly recommend this film if your into sci-fi films, cars or films with plenty of action. :D

And Megan Fox well need I say more :p

AndyP & Lenore
26th July 2007, 08:28 PM
Agree with all of the above. Watched it today.:D

Absolutely fantastic, relentless, funny, action-packed movie. Totally cheesey, awful script (at times), but very, very entertaining.:cool:

Shia LeBouf is clearly a rising star and like Zimbo say's; Megan Fox. MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm.:p :p :p :D

A.:D

MINI William
26th July 2007, 08:43 PM
seen it on sunday and agree with zimbo an amazin fil goin to see it again on sat night :D

PACMAN
27th July 2007, 07:51 AM
worth watching ..... totally brillant :D :D

Clare1
28th July 2007, 01:30 PM
Theres lots of good films the now to go and see.

Saw Harry Potter on Thursday, wasnt as good as expected but think its a good film for the turning point in his life where he's grown up now. Will still go and see the next ones though ;):)

Going to See the Simpsons on Sunday Night after work, hope its as funny as they make out it will be! :p

Then Transformers for me on Tuesday!:D Now that, im really looking forward to!;) :)