PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Antara

Scottie
25th July 2007, 08:47 PM
being an all things 4x4 type person I just had to stop when passing the Vauxhall garage tonight.

I checked out the new Antara. Anyone else seen it up close??

I was surprised just on looks and the interior how sorted the car was.

ianking
25th July 2007, 09:36 PM
Doesnt newminiscotland have a resident Vauxhall sales woman now as well. :D

AndyP & Lenore
25th July 2007, 09:41 PM
being an all things 4x4 type person I just had to stop when passing the Vauxhall garage tonight.

I checked out the new Antara. Anyone else seen it up close??

I was surprised just on looks and the interior how sorted the car was.

I can see the Jeep going soon.:( ;) :D

Scottie
25th July 2007, 09:46 PM
I can see the Jeep going soon.:( ;) :D

nope it's to soft off roader for me. However I pretty much take interest in all 4x4's and I have to say looking at the interior they have done a good job. It may however be crap to drive. The one I saw is Auto and diesel maybe you should have a look Andy to compare against the Freelander you want.?

AndyP & Lenore
26th July 2007, 09:10 AM
nope it's to soft off roader for me. However I pretty much take interest in all 4x4's and I have to say looking at the interior they have done a good job. It may however be crap to drive. The one I saw is Auto and diesel maybe you should have a look Andy to compare against the Freelander you want.?

Had a quick look at the specs Fi. In the words of the Churchill dog.. "Oh no, no, no, no, no, no." 0-60 in 13 seconds, all for the tidy sum of about £27,000 + if there are any toys to add (Not sure if it comes with Sat Nav/Leather etc. I don't think so. Not for us.

A.:D

X30YES
26th July 2007, 09:23 AM
Its no fir me Fi ......going by the pictures etc etc ,and for that kind of money I'd rather have a JCWS:p

Burple
26th July 2007, 09:39 AM
EWw.. I just looked at some pics of this school run mobile..

Isn't it just a re-badged Hyundai Santa Fe? ;):D:D

Scottie
26th July 2007, 10:02 AM
It's a chevrolet Captiva with a Vauxhall bits added here and there.

didn't know that's how much they cost.:eek: checked and that you get it all singing and dancing though.;)

LNL now your country boy you'll be getting a gaz guzzler soon.:D

Burple
26th July 2007, 01:43 PM
LNL now your country boy you'll be getting a gaz guzzler soon.:D

Aye.. baws I will! :p:D:D
If it snows that much that I need one, I'll be phoning in and 'working from home' ;):D:D

...anyway... I'd miss going ROUND the corners :D

euan
26th July 2007, 02:46 PM
Ah, but in a 4x4 you can just go over the corner, through the field, and meet the road again when it comes back round the next corner ;-)

I'm off with my old man tomorrow to the Land Rover place to do some 4x4 driving, can't wait!

Burple
26th July 2007, 02:54 PM
Ah, but in a 4x4 you can just go over the corner, through the field, smash through the oncoming traffic, roll over and burst into flames in the middle of the road when it comes back round the next corner ;-)

There we go.. fixed that for you :D:D:p;)