PDA

View Full Version : ooooooo

Julz
25th July 2007, 02:19 PM
Anyone in Dundee I dare you to drive past the Audi garage without going weak at the knees.... a gorgeous silver R8 is placed nicely in the centre of their showroom!! I've had to take several detours over the past few days:D :D :D :D

Burple
25th July 2007, 04:22 PM
Anyone in Dundee I dare you to drive past the Audi garage without going weak at the knees.... a gorgeous silver R8 is placed nicely in the centre of their showroom!! I've had to take several detours over the past few days:D :D :D :D

<Door slams>...... <patter of ickle feet, screech of Mini tyres>....<dust settles>..

:D:D:D:D
I'm totally taking a detour on the way home!

zimbo
25th July 2007, 07:02 PM
Cooooool, I now work just down the road from there so I think I'll have to go round and have a nosey.... :p

X30YES
25th July 2007, 09:54 PM
Audi R8 in dundee :eek: .......your havin a larf ;) :p :D .............ok ok !!the coat is on :rolleyes:

Gismo
26th July 2007, 07:51 AM
Audi R8 in dundee :eek: .......your havin a larf ;) :p :D .............ok ok !!the coat is on :rolleyes:
Yep, some lads from Liverpool brought it up :rolleyes:

X30YES
26th July 2007, 08:36 AM
Yep, some lads from Liverpool brought it up :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: .............:D :D

Burple
26th July 2007, 09:43 AM
I stopped on the way past yesterday... Somebody must have nicked it already! :(:( It wasn't there.

There was a VERY tasty ORANGE S3 tho. and a yellow RS4 saloon, Blue RS4 Estate and a very very pretty red S5 coupe!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

zimbo
26th July 2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah what the little fella said (above), I drove past today twice just to make sure and definately no R8... :(

weefossy
26th July 2007, 10:17 PM
These R8's don't hang about.......Doh!

Julz
27th July 2007, 03:33 PM
Yep, I reckpn someone from Kirkton bought it!!:rolleyes:

Rob said it had been outside so it was maybe out for a cruise or being taken away due to fear of theft, considering someone nicked the cherry picker belonging to robs work from McConechys on wednesday night!!:eek: :eek:

X30YES
28th July 2007, 06:33 AM
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x319/MartinLiuTK/r8.jpg

If you missed it ,it looks like this

Julz
28th July 2007, 01:28 PM
And if you didn't know what it looks like what planet have you been on lately!! :rolleyes: :D :D

euan
6th August 2007, 08:48 PM
So I go down to the gym earlier and park in the car park. There, at the very front of the car park, is a brand new R8 in black. I take it back - it's a very nice looking car!!!

If that wasn't enough, on my drive home, I see another one!!! A silver one coming down the road towards me with it's lights on (they look SO good with the lights on!)

I'm now off for a lie down... Two R8's in one day has taken it's toll:D