PDA

View Full Version : What do you

N12 JLK
21st July 2007, 03:07 PM
do about changing your e-mail address on NMS we will be moving house on the 27th July and will be changing to BT broadband from Tiscali with a new e-mail address, will we need to start again as a newbee?
Sorry folks we havn't been on for AGE'S but we have been on holiday etc. and also tied right up with the move, see you all soon on a run.
Can you believe it I've not washed the MINI for 4 weeks now:( , now that's how busy we've been.

Craig
21st July 2007, 03:14 PM
you'll be getting a warning letter from marky for not cleaning yer motor... :eek: :)

AndyP & Lenore
21st July 2007, 03:15 PM
4 weeks! You should be ashamed of yourself young man.:eek: :eek: :eek:

To change your email address: go to your user control panel (User CP in the blue box at the top), click the "Edit email & password" button. Then change your email address in the field that is shown.

A;)

Scottie
21st July 2007, 05:02 PM
don't change your email address is disnae work on NMS caused me all end of problems.

Poor excuse for not being on the site. I moved house over a period of 6 months and I still managed to be on NMS but then as Craig told me I am a saddo.:eek: :D :D

I thought you had taken the huff over all the slagging you got for the show and shine competition on the T run.!!!!:p glad to see your managed to control that particular addiction.;) I mean the polishing one.:p

Gismo
22nd July 2007, 05:48 AM
you'll be getting a warning letter from marky for not cleaning yer motor... :eek: :)
And also for having a sig that's way too big ;)

N12 JLK
24th July 2007, 08:59 PM
And also for having a sig that's way too big ;)

The sigs are just fine, shows the brief of nice:)

AndyP & Lenore
24th July 2007, 09:05 PM
The sigs are just fine, shows the brief of nice:)

No.:o The sigs are too BIG and need reducing.:( I can do it for you if you wish, then email you the pics to stick back in your sig.;) :D

A.:D

N12 JLK
24th July 2007, 09:08 PM
will do it next month after the move

AndyP & Lenore
24th July 2007, 09:09 PM
will do it next month after the move

But, but, but, but.... thats 7 days away.:eek: :D ;)

Hope the move goes OK.;)

Have fun;)

A.:D