PDA

View Full Version : Ohh,ohh.....

Big Gordy
20th July 2007, 02:36 PM
Just been into the Stirling Audi garage and they have 2x S5's :D Boy they look smart:cool: Better looking IMO than anything BMW are coming up with at the moment. Think you should have held off on that A3 of yours Fi;)
Parts guy was also saying that the first of the R8 will be arriving next weekend.....coooooooooooooooool:cool:
He also said that if Audi spot anybody selling their R8 allocated build slot on ebay or the likes, they somehow 'find' an issue with your car and delay its delivery date:eek: Big brother is watching:rolleyes: :D

euan
20th July 2007, 02:39 PM
Aye, it may look great but Evo didn't give the A5 a great review - nose heavy. I'd have ability over looks anytime.

That's what my other half says anyway :D:eek::D

RyanK
20th July 2007, 03:20 PM
I went to the launch of the Audi R8 up here in Aberdeen, it is some machine! I have pics so if you want to see them tell me

There is a grey R8 driving around Aberdeen at the moment aswell

bpirie1000
20th July 2007, 03:54 PM
I went to the launch of the Audi R8 up here in Aberdeen, it is some machine! I have pics so if you want to see them tell me

There is a grey R8 driving around Aberdeen at the moment aswell

Now that is good Eye sight for you....

How many carrots do you actually eat........

Our Very own superman...

RyanK
21st July 2007, 05:57 PM
Now that is good Eye sight for you....

How many carrots do you actually eat........

Our Very own superman...

Stop yer tears! I only said I saw one

Scottie
21st July 2007, 10:17 PM
was in at Audi today having a look at the S5. OMFG that's some serious motor and the looks the interior <drool> just a shame about the price. Allan was going to ask for a test drive but I said we better not but wish I said yes the guy knew we were not buying.

BMW eat your hat they have nuthing to compete with it.;)

AndyP & Lenore
21st July 2007, 10:31 PM
Had a wee looky at Audi's web site.

Drool, drool, drool. That S5 is a very luuuuuuurvly car.:cool: :cool: :cool:

A.:D