PDA

View Full Version : Ipod in Minis

euan
20th July 2007, 01:57 PM
Some of you know I've got an E46 BMW 3 series convertible. When I bought this I tried to find a way of setting up my ipod, and was pointed to the Intravee which supported BMWs. It's an easy system, plug and play into the existing autochanger loom, and you get full control over the ipod via an Alpine interface unit. The end result is that you can browse your ipod, play albums, songs, playlists, whatever you like. It's brilliant.

Thought you guys might be interested to know that someone in the US has got it working on a Mini with factory nav, and the product now supports MINIs.

It's in development, so you have to be patient with it as sometimes it crashes for no reason (not very often), and they are hard to come by at times as you cannot just buy one, but once you get one it's the best ipod interface I've used.

I'd like to say I don't work for them, have no financial links to them and am only a user for it, nobody has asked me to post this here, but it's a good product. There's videos on YouTube of someone using it, do a search for "klinquist".