PDA

View Full Version : Mini my Mini take 2

Maxxed Ross
16th July 2007, 11:57 PM
Well after the success of the last lot of R/C minis last Christmas I've decided to do the same this year... hopefully in time for Chrimbo this time round! :p

The plan is a simple one... I group buy a bunch of Tamiya R/C minis, customise them (as far as possible) to suit your own mini and supply all the equipment needed to get up and running

The kit comes with a Cooper shell so customising a One or Cooper will be straight forward... the S is slightly more difficult as I have to get those custom made, which adds to the time and cost slightly.

As this is a group buy I can't confirm costs at the moment, but it would be a fair saving over buying in the shops, plus it comes pre-built, painted and very almost ready to drive! So just testing the water at the moment

Stick your name below if you are interested and the model of mini you require

I can even do original minis if needed, feel free to PM me with any questions :D

Cheers

Burple
17th July 2007, 12:08 AM
Definitely interested!

..but I'd kinda like to have a go at the shell myself... :o:D:p

I think we need to discuss this further..
<twiddles moustache and whirls cape> :D

Maxxed Ross
20th July 2007, 03:27 PM
lol well if anyone takes Coop S shells then there will be One/Cooper shells extra. I could always make one up nice for you and give you the other to distro.... *ahem* paint yourself.

1. Low_n_loud1

Forgot to say I need roughly 10 people to get a decent discount, so the more the merrier!

Burple
20th July 2007, 03:36 PM
I could always make one up nice for you and give you the other to distro.... *ahem* paint yourself.

Oi!!! :p:p:D:D
So what's the chances of getting similar wheels? ;)
Ellie thinks I should get one for my birthday! :D ...but that's in September.. day before the Manky Thrash :cool: I wouldn't mind waiting for a Chrimbo pressie tho.

zimbo
20th July 2007, 08:20 PM
How much are these going to cost Ross? Coz I might try painting my shell myself as well.

Maxxed Ross
21st July 2007, 06:11 PM
So what's the chances of getting similar wheels?

Ellie thinks I should get one for my birthday! :D ...but that's in September.. day before the Manky Thrash :cool: I wouldn't mind waiting for a Chrimbo pressie tho.

well funny enough I found a set very similar today but they would need painted

How much are these going to cost Ross? Coz I might try painting my shell myself as well.

I think it was around £120 last time round but I can't rightly remember