Mines were:

1. Not having to be there this year:
2. Not having to be there this year:
3. Not having to be there this year:
4. Not having to be there this year:

mark

AeroJonny
10th July 2007, 02:12 AM
i was only there saturday, but having vip passes was a bonus:D loved dizzee rascal, while dj shadow/cut chemist put on a really innovative set:D. Oh yeah...the killers were rather good also;) Gutted I missed the Dykeenies yesterday tho:(

Julz
10th July 2007, 08:24 AM
Despite not being able to go (Rob on call and no babysitters, grrrr:mad: :mad: ), from having watched the highlights on BBC continuously, I would have to say my favs would have been The Killers (of course!!), The Fratellis (roll on september!!!), The View and of course Paolo Nutini who was also absolutely fab at Wembly on the saturday, I was dancing round my house with a cheeky vimto in one hand singing along to Alloway!!:D :D :D :D

Roll on next year as we're definately going, but I can probably guarantee 4 acts that won't be, knowing my luck......:rolleyes:

Bignorm
10th July 2007, 09:27 AM
paolo was the best i say <but i would think that :D > roll on 23rd italy here i come :D

Julz
10th July 2007, 09:47 AM
I really REALLY wanted to see him a couple of months ago but couldn't make it, was well hacked off and it'll be ages yet before he's back unless I venture to sunnier climes to see him! Ah well!:( :(

Bignorm
10th July 2007, 10:05 AM
hes playing in london on the 14th im sure:D

Bignorm
10th July 2007, 10:06 AM
or newquay -rip curl boardmasters festival on the 11/08/2007 :D

Julz
10th July 2007, 10:26 AM
Yep, he's in London, Newquay, Glanstonbury, V..... then off to the States, all places I can't go to without alot of hassle, just wait til Craig's a bit older and he'll be getting taken to all these places!!:rolleyes: Well, with any luck he might do a few gigs in Glasgow later on this year but knowing my luck he won't!!:( :(

Bignorm
10th July 2007, 03:01 PM
i can always ask him when i see him:D :eek: and let u know :D

Burple
10th July 2007, 03:50 PM
Here.. get him to come up a nd do a nice wee gig in Julz's huge garden... and we can all come too!

You could even get another bouncy castle Julz! :cool::D:D:D:D
And some more of those flippin' great burgers! ;):D

Julz
10th July 2007, 04:06 PM
Planning another BBQ this year to tie in with a 'garden party' that we're holding for playgroup funds and there will be a bouncy castle!!:D :D

Bignorm
10th July 2007, 05:09 PM
i can always ask he is very shy tho !!!!!!!!! honest he is his family are lovely tho cracking parents he has

Julz
10th July 2007, 08:44 PM
Imagine that eh, Paolo singing in my garden, that would fair rake in the funds for the playgroup!!

Just watched his T set on bbc interactive, fantastic!!:D :D

The Bull
13th July 2007, 01:19 AM
1. Maximo Park
2. Razorlight
3. The Killers
4. The Sunshine Underground