PDA

View Full Version : TI00L at Alford

T8SLD
8th July 2007, 08:53 PM
Woo hoo - how much fun was Alford today - and even better that the GP won the fastest lap for new mini's!!!!!! :-)

Jesus Jones
8th July 2007, 09:45 PM
Woo hoo - how much fun was Alford today - and even better that the GP won the fastest lap for new mini's!!!!!! :-)

What was the time and what was the fastest time of the day?

X30YES
9th July 2007, 07:00 AM
Any pictures ?

T100L
9th July 2007, 08:39 AM
Cheers T8 SLD, glad you mini chicks enjoyed the day out:D

time was 1.11 for new style BMW as the compare kept ripin the pissh out of me GP:rolleyes: , cant remember the old stye time, bound to have been slower:p and the fastest was a csl(bmw AGAIN) with 1.08:eek: nearly finished the prize of the single malt already;) car is a mega mess after the off where i was trying to collect grass,extingushers & marshalls:D

great day though:D

T100L
9th July 2007, 08:40 AM
Any pictures ?
will try and get them on , im crap on the pc:(

Jesus Jones
9th July 2007, 11:39 AM
Cheers T8 SLD, glad you mini chicks enjoyed the day out:D

time was 1.11 for new style BMW as the compare kept ripin the pissh out of me GP:rolleyes: , cant remember the old stye time, bound to have been slower:p and the fastest was a csl(bmw AGAIN) with 1.08:eek: nearly finished the prize of the single malt already;) car is a mega mess after the off where i was trying to collect grass,extingushers & marshalls:D

great day though:D

I was quicker than the CSL...I got a 1.05 in the Caterham.
Good fun.

T8SLD
9th July 2007, 12:45 PM
will try and get them on , im crap on the pc:(

Try and get the one of Ash's face looking utterly terrified when Nick was driving - that would be a fun one for everyone (soz ash hee hee):D

There is a bit in the general discussion section about how to upload pics - no excuses now John!!!!

rpn
9th July 2007, 02:21 PM
Yellow Cooper - white roof/wing mirrors, bonnet stripes, chilli pack and 17" S alloys

T8SLD

I noticed a Mini of your decription parked up in the car park. WIY?

I was on my motorbike :p Too good a day not to jump on the bike yesterday!

T100L
10th July 2007, 07:50 AM
I was quicker than the CSL...I got a 1.05 in the Caterham.
Good fun.
sorry mate, only seen the times that were on the board on the track entry gate, that caterham looked a handful:eek: , but it can shift, well done dude:D