PDA

View Full Version : even though I don't have a Mini

Scottie
7th July 2007, 08:22 PM
anymore. I still check them all out when I see them on the road.

I have now decided the best colour for the R56 or the R56 looks best in the Chilli Red.:cool:

What colour do you think it looks best in. Maybe not the colour you chose but the one it suits the best.????

AndyP & Lenore
7th July 2007, 08:27 PM
Have to say, when we were waiting the eternity for our Laser Blue I was getting worried I wouldn't like it as much as our Hyper Blue. But now we have it, it is just the best blue I've seen for a long time on any marque. And the way the black roof darkens the car down just makes it even better (for me).

The only other colour I like in the R56 is Dark Silver. Never really grew on me on the R50/53 but on the R56 it looks very nice. I like Ian King's and I'm looking forward to seeing Craig's too.

Lenore prefers Pure Silver, but I tend to think that looks better on a Cooper rather than an S.

A.;)

MINI William
7th July 2007, 08:35 PM
i have to agree chili red

KenL
7th July 2007, 08:36 PM
Thanks Scottiecoop.

My red/black R56 Cooper looks great to me, really glad I chose it.

I hear solid black is coming back, all solid black with silver vipers would be my next choice.

Scottie
7th July 2007, 08:39 PM
that's ok Kenl. I am not saying Chilli Red is my fav colour;) I just think the colour suits the lines and mainly the front of the car best.:D IMHO don;'t want to offend anyone.

Craig
7th July 2007, 10:18 PM
well you have offended me.... when you going away again.. :eek: ;)

seriously, I think that Dark Silver is the best colour... :D

Laser Blue is OK, but not great. ;)

Scottie
7th July 2007, 11:05 PM
well you have offended me.... when you going away again.. :eek: ;)

seriously, I think that Dark Silver is the best colour... :D

Laser Blue is OK, but not great. ;)

thinking about camping in my tent next week at Melrose:eek: to try out my new motor that I shall be collecting next week:eek: :eek: oop's did I just say that

X30YES
8th July 2007, 08:12 AM
I'd have to say Blue and white , this photoshop trio also looks vg I think:rolleyes:

illegalhunter
8th July 2007, 08:47 AM
If i had a lot of stolen money i would get a dark silver.

minidriver#1
8th July 2007, 12:10 PM
I'd have to say Blue and white , this photoshop trio also looks vg I think:rolleyes:

The green looks pretty tasty with those wheels.

Craig
8th July 2007, 12:23 PM
thinking about camping in my tent next week at Melrose:eek: to try out my new motor that I shall be collecting next week:eek: :eek: oop's did I just say that

:D :D your welcome to pop by the Caravan for shelter from the rain... :)

will be there from Monday. :D

weefossy
8th July 2007, 07:05 PM
That green is exactly what I want. Why don't Mini do a proper BRG like the Aston or Jaguar colours?

ianking
9th July 2007, 08:43 AM
:D :D your welcome to pop by the Caravan for shelter from the rain... :)

will be there from Monday. :D

I might pop past on my lunchbreak and see the happy campers. :D